Aston Business School Scholarship in UK
Deadline: May 26
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
In scholarshipcare.com you will always find tons of updated scholarship information. Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship, PhD scholarship, private scholarship, community scholarship – and you name it, they are here in scholarshipcare.com which makes it the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for scholarships scholarshipcare.com should be your first choice. Unlike other website, we constantly monitor new scholarship opportunities and update our existing database accordingly. And you will get hundreds of Bachelor’s degree scholarship, postgraduate scholarship and PhD scholarship updates free of cost. Scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online because we have made the application process of each scholarship easier than ever. And you are getting scholarship information from all over the world in same place. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
Scholarships to the value of £1000 are for each year of undergraduate study for a maximum of three years. The scholarship for the placement year is £500.00. The maximum total scholarship over four years is therefore £3,500.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Scholarships are only available for international students who are self-funded. UK and EU applicants and students sponsored by an organisation are not eligible.
- To be eligible applicants must place Aston as their Firm choice institution through UCAS and Aston must have been notified of this decision by UCAS.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Non-native speakers of English are normally required to satisfy the following minimum English language requirements:
- TOEFL IBT: 93 (23 in Writing, 19 in Speaking, 18 in Reading and 19 in Listening)
- IELTS: 6.5 (6.0 in Writing Speaking, Reading and Listening).
- Pearsons English language test: 63 with no less than 57 in each band
- Applicants test must have been taken no more than two years before the start date of their course.
- For applicants from non-English speaking countries, it is necessary to have taken either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the British Council IELTS test. However, if the Candidate holds a Bachelor or Master’s degree from a U.K. University, this requirement may be waived. Please contact the school for further information.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The mode of application is online.
MBA degree helps to get a better job. Most of the managerial position requires MBA degree. That is why after completing Bachelor’s degree program, it is wise to attend an MBA program. A bachelor’s degree will help you to get a job. But an MBA degree will help you to thrive in you job. MBA degree can help you getting quick promotion. At the same time, an MBA degree can help you getting higher salary. However, after joining in a job, it becomes difficult for students to attend MBA program. Here online MBA programs can help. When a student attend online MBA program, he can attend online MBA class and does job at the same time. Online MBA degrees are very effective. Especially online MBA degree in Marketing or online MBA degree in accounting is very helpful. If you want a better career, or want to thrive faster in your career, an MBA degree is mandatory. In order to make life easier, online MBA degree is most helpful. So, the choice is yours. MBA degree or online MBA degree, both will have same impact. However, earning an online MBA degree is much easier. And at the same time earning an online MBA degree is cheaper yet more effective.