KU International Scholarships in Germany
Deadline: 1 October
Scholarship in Germany
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Master’s Degree Scholarship / PhD Scholarship
If you are looking for undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship or PhD scholarship, you are in the right place. Not only Bachelor’s degree scholarship and postgraduate scholarship, you will find a lot of community scholarship, private scholarship, research scholarship and fellowship in scholarshipcare.com. It is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants. There are hundreds of website offer financial aid and scholarship information. But the easiest way to apply for a scholarship is here on scholarshipcare.com. You will find step by step application process, regular scholarship updates and the most attractive thing, you will find all scholarship information for free in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
- Scholarships are available for students who wish to complete their studies at KU (degree-seeking students) or international students who wish to come for one semester within one of their programs at KU (exchange students).
- Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- This scholarship includes 324,00 € per month.
- Both professional and personal qualification are decisive for the scholarship. Consideration is given to previous studies and examinations as well as to special academic knowledge. Students in the first and second semesters are excluded from funding.
- Candidates must provide credible proof that they are in financial need and have not received any funding for 24 months (regardless of organization) so far.
- Academic qualification
- Personal qualification
- Students have not yet exceeded the maximum funding period (36 months) for this scholarship.
- Students are enrolled as a student at the KU (campus Eichstätt or campus Ingolstadt) during the funding period.
- Advanced studies with good study performance (from 3rd semester onwards)
- Financial need
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Please send the complete application as a single file PDF to: KU International Office incoming-at-ku.de Subject: Scholarship: Promotion of internationalization. The following documents must be attached to the application: In copy and with German translation if necessary
- Application form
- Matriculation certificate
- Proof of academic achievement or Transcript of Records
- At least one letter of recommendation from a KU professor (degree-seeking students) or a professor from your home university (exchange students)
- CV in tabular form in English
- Letter of motivation (one page)
- Declaration of need
- Proof of nationality
- Application declaration (See application form)
List of nationally accredited online colleges are the standard to measure the quality of online colleges. There are many accreditation lists of online colleges. But they are not nationally verified. List of nationally accredited online colleges means the list have been verified by the government. Once we get the list of nationally accredited online colleges, we can be assured of the quality of those online colleges. For example, an online college which name is not on the list of nationally accredited online colleges are not reliable. These online colleges can come up with their own accreditation list. But most of the time accreditation lists published by the online colleges personally are manipulated. In order to ensure the quality of online colleges, different nations have different accreditation organization. These accreditation organizations take different types of measurement to create the list of the nationally accredited online colleges. The national accreditation institutes are not biased to any particular online college. As a result the list nationally accredited online colleges prepared by national accreditation institute are reliable.