Excellence in Early Childhood Scholarships
Excellence in Early Childhood Scholarship is one of the scholarship schemes of Walden University. This scholarship is very well known scholarship scheme of this university. Almost every new enrolled student fight for this scholarship. That is why the competition for this scholarship is very high.
Value of the Scholarship:
The value of the scholarship is $20,000. Every year, one student gets this scholarship money.
This scholarship is awarded to those who are enrolled in the following programs.
Doctoral Degree Programs
- Ph.D. in Education with a specialization in Early Childhood Education
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) with a specialization in Early Childhood
Post-Master’s Degree Program
- Education Specialist (Ed.S.) in Early Childhood
Master’s Degree Programs
- M.S. in Early Childhood Studies
- Teacher Preparation Program with a Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) with a specialization in Early Childhood Education (Birth–Grade 3)
Bachelor’s Degree Program
- B.S. in Child Development
Students who are enrolled in one of theses programs need to meet the following eligibility to achieve this scholarship:
- No current merit based active scholarship.
- Not a current student of Walden University
- Full time student
- Not be employed by Laureate Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
- Meet all admission requirements with the university in receipt of all of the applicant’s official documentation and be fully admitted into one of the Riley College of Education and Leadership’s aforementioned programs.
How to Apply:
- First, student have to collect scholarship application form by calling an advisor at 1-866-492-5336
- Then write and essay. Essay must be within 1000 words. The essay should include the followings:
- Providing a description of the local early childhood challenges.
- Explaining the specific steps the applicant took to improve early childhood efforts in his or her respective center, school, district, or community and corresponding results of his or her efforts.
- Now collect some recommendation paper that proves you are aware of early childhood education and you want to contribute to it
- Gather all this papers and E-mail it in this email address: email@example.com.
There are many scholarship opportunities to apply. National merit scholarships are one of them. Almost every nation has national merit scholarship program. But these national merit scholarships are very competitive. Private scholarships are easier to achieve on the other hand. Normally scholarship search engines don’t include private scholarships because they constantly keep changing. There are many private scholarships which are not known to most of the scholarship seekers. Anyway, if a student can’t manage scholarship, he can go for online education degree program. A student can earn certificates from top universities of the world simply by attending online education program. One of the most popular online education program is criminal justice program. If you are interested in online education program and want to earn your degree online, you can try online criminal justice degree program.