Leadership in Education Technology Scholarships is one of the scholarship schemes of Walden University. Achieving this scholarship doesn’t require only merit. If students want to achieve this scholarship, they must possess the leadership power in application of technology in education.
Value of the Scholarship:
This scholarship includes $20,000 prize money and an opportunity to work in various Organizations with recommendation letter from the university. Every year 4 scholarships is awarded.
Leadership in Educational Technology Scholarship is provided for the students of the following programs:
Doctoral Degree Programs
- Ph.D in Education
- Educational Technology
Post-Master’s Degree Program
- Ed.S in Educational Technology
Master’s Degree Program
- M.S. in Instructional Design and Technology
- General Program
- Online Learning
- Training and Performance Improvement
Bachelor’s Degree Program
- B.S. in Instructional Design and Technology
- General Program
- Business and Organizational Change
- Human Factors and Interface Design
Students who are enrolled in any of these programs need to have the following eligibility to get the scholarship.
- No current merit based active scholarship.
- Not a current student of Walden University
- Full time student
- Not be employed by Laureate Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
- Meet all admission requirements with the university in receipt of all of the applicant’s official documentation and be fully admitted into one of the Riley College of Education and Leadership’s aforementioned programs.
How to Apply:
- First, student have to collect scholarship application form by calling an advisor at 1-866-492-5336
- Then write and essay. Essay must be within 1000 words. The essay should include the followings:
- Providing a description of the local early childhood challenges.
- Explaining the specific steps the applicant took to improve early childhood efforts in his or her respective center, school, district, or community and corresponding results of his or her efforts.
- Now collect some recommendation paper that proves you are aware of early childhood education and you want to contribute to it
- Gather all this papers and E-mail it in this email address: email@example.com.