Leadership in Educational Technology Scholarships
Leadership in Education Technology Scholarships is one of the scholarship schemes of Walden University. Achieving this scholarship doesn’t require only merit. If students want to achieve this scholarship, they must possess the leadership power in application of technology in education.
Value of the Scholarship:
This scholarship includes $20,000 prize money and an opportunity to work in various Organizations with recommendation letter from the university. Every year 4 scholarships is awarded.
Leadership in Educational Technology Scholarship is provided for the students of the following programs:
Doctoral Degree Programs
- Ph.D in Education
- Educational Technology
Post-Master’s Degree Program
- Ed.S in Educational Technology
Master’s Degree Program
- M.S. in Instructional Design and Technology
- General Program
- Online Learning
- Training and Performance Improvement
Bachelor’s Degree Program
- B.S. in Instructional Design and Technology
- General Program
- Business and Organizational Change
- Human Factors and Interface Design
Students who are enrolled in any of these programs need to have the following eligibility to get the scholarship.
- No current merit based active scholarship.
- Not a current student of Walden University
- Full time student
- Not be employed by Laureate Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
- Meet all admission requirements with the university in receipt of all of the applicant’s official documentation and be fully admitted into one of the Riley College of Education and Leadership’s aforementioned programs.
How to Apply:
- First, student have to collect scholarship application form by calling an advisor at 1-866-492-5336
- Then write and essay. Essay must be within 1000 words. The essay should include the followings:
- Providing a description of the local early childhood challenges.
- Explaining the specific steps the applicant took to improve early childhood efforts in his or her respective center, school, district, or community and corresponding results of his or her efforts.
- Now collect some recommendation paper that proves you are aware of early childhood education and you want to contribute to it
- Gather all this papers and E-mail it in this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
College scholarships for high school students is always a dream. However, it is not easy to make this dream comes true. But following few steps, any high school student can give his best shot. First of all, college student should search for the best website to apply for scholarships. We suggest scholarshipcare.com as the best website to apply for scholarships. Scholarshipcare.com has a very large collection of college grants and scholarships. Look into the scholarshipcare.com get the dream scholarships. Here is more. Scholarshipcare.com always suggests good quality online education programs. Online education program is the blessing to modern technology. However, there are many frauds who have started misusing the technology and offering online education programs like online engineering program, online mba program, online PhD and other attractive online education program and deceiving the people who are trying to get admitted to a good online university or online college.