Young Professionals Scholarship in USA
Deadline: July 28
Scholarship in USA
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Scholarship for Masters Program
To apply for scholarship or grants online, scholarshipcare.com is the best website. You will find numerous collection of scholarships and grants here. This website is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants because of several reasons. Scholarshipcare.com not only have regular scholarship information, but also have community scholarship, private scholarship, university organized scholarship and a rich collection of world’s most of the easy scholarships. We understand what students need. They want specific information about the scholarship and step by step application procedure. In scholarshipcare.com, student gets what they want. You will find step by step application process for each scholarship. At the same time, you will regularly scholarship updates based on the deadline. We have a large collection of undergraduate scholarship, master’s degree scholarship and PhD scholarship. No matter what types of scholarship you are looking for, whether Bachelor’s degree scholarship or postgraduate scholarship or PhD scholarship, you will find plenty of scholarship opportunities in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
Applicants will receive:
Every year, around 40 applicants are accepted into the program. Young Professionals are offered a five-year renewable term contract, spend 24 months in a structured development program, and enjoy a variety of benefits and opportunities.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
The following are the minimum requirements to be eligible for the Young Professionals Program.
- Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank
- 32 years of age or younger (i.e. born on or after October 1, 1984)
- A Ph.D. or Master’s degree and relevant work experience
- Fluency in English
- Full proficiency in one or more of the WBG’s working languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish is desired but not required.
- Specialization in a field relevant to the WBG Technical/Operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources, and others.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience related to the development or continued academic study at the doctoral level.
- To be competitive for the limited number of positions, a combination of the following credentials is highly desirable:
- Display a commitment and passion for international development
- Possess outstanding academic credentials
- Exhibit excellent client engagement and team leadership skills
- Have international development country experience
- Be motivated to relocate and undertake country assignments (operational stream).
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be 32 years of age or younger (i.e. born on or after October 1, 1984) and must have a Ph.D. or Master’s degree and relevant work experience.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have fluency in English. Full proficiency in one or more of the WBG’s working languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish is desired but not required.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The application checklist is meant to facilitate their application experience.
- Ensure that applicants use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher as your browser version.
- You will be asked to register for an account and provide an email address.
- You must complete your application in a single session and will be able to submit it only if you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are required). Please apply only
- Provide the most current contact information. The information should be valid for a period of one year. In case your contact information changes during the selection process, it is your responsibility to email us the updated information.
- Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy.
- Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Attach the following documents (mandatory):
– Education Certificates/Transcripts
– Ph.D. Dissertation/Master’s Thesis topic (short summary), if applicable
– Application Essay
- Note: Each file should not exceed 5 MB, and should be in the following format: .doc, .docx, or .pdf
- Make sure that you are connected with a reasonable bandwidth of internet connection without any network/firewall restriction.
- Complete the application within 45 minutes to avoid system timeout.
- Do not enter any special characters in any of the application fields. Try not to copy and paste any characters/text from Microsoft Word.
- Once you submit your application, you will not be able to make any further changes/updates.
- Applicants will be informed of their status as the process moves along.
Do you need Scholarship in Ohio? Do you live near Ohio? If you do, then Scholarship in Ohio is right choice for you. However, not only students from Ohio look for Scholarship in Ohio. Because of worldwide reputation of universes of Ohio, thousands of students apply for Scholarship in Ohio every year. Stats shows that applicants who apply for Scholarship in Ohio is higher than other states of U.S. It is not clear why Scholarship in Ohio is so attractive to worldwide students. Scholarshipin.com has many Scholarship in Ohio related articles. From there a student can easily find Scholarship in Ohio.