World University Scholarship in Bangladesh
Scholarship in Bangladesh
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Scholarship for Masters Program
To apply for scholarship or grants online, scholarshipcare.com is the best website. You will find numerous collection of scholarships and grants here. This website is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants because of several reasons. Scholarshipcare.com not only have regular scholarship information, but also have community scholarship, private scholarship, university organized scholarship and a rich collection of world’s most of the easy scholarships. We understand what students need. They want specific information about the scholarship and step by step application procedure. In scholarshipcare.com, student gets what they want. You will find step by step application process for each scholarship. At the same time, you will regularly scholarship updates based on the deadline. We have a large collection of undergraduate scholarship, master’s degree scholarship and PhD scholarship. No matter what types of scholarship you are looking for, whether Bachelor’s degree scholarship or postgraduate scholarship or PhD scholarship, you will find plenty of scholarship opportunities in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
This Scholarship will cover the following:
- The amount of the scholarship for arts and business faculties is US $5,000 and US $5,500 for engineering and science discipline.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Edexcel/GCSE/Cambridge International Exams/ Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework 5A’s in Ordinary Levels; 3A’s in AS Level; 2A’s in Advanced Level.
- Furthermore, the other category of students such as students in financial needs, artists, disabled persons, husband/wife/siblings, and females are eligible to access into this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
English Language Requirements: A good knowledge of English language is required for all programs at WUB. If you’ve completed all your secondary school/high school in a country where English is not the language of instruction, you can demonstrate proficiency by taking one of these exams and earning the required scores:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination: Accepted with a 60 or better for the Internet-based test and 500 or better for the paper-based test.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination (academic modules): Accepted with a 5.5 or better band score (academic modules).
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants can apply via online:
Applicants will be required to submit the following with scholarship application:
- Official transcripts or academic records from each institution you attended.
- TOEFL/IELTS Score
- Proof of Funding (Bank Certificate, Affidavit from your sponsor).
- 6 copies of passport size photograph.
- Copy of passport and the passport should be valid for at least one year from the date of their arrival to Bangladesh.
- A certificate of good conduct issued by the police of the candidate’s country of origin or residence, if necessary translated English. The good conduct certificate should be original and issued less than 6 months prior to the beginning of the semester for which the student is applying. The names and titles of the persons issuing and certifying the document should be clearly stated therein.
- A Health Certificate issued by the Local GP or Health Clinic
A pay Order or Demand Draft in favour of World University of Bangladesh of an amount of USD 125.
Additionally, you may also send the scanned copies of the application materials through email: firstname.lastname@example.org to expedite the application process.
After we receive all the application materials, a decision of admission will be made and a Letter of Admission and necessary visa instructions will be sent to the student.