Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for Developing Country Students
Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for Developing Country Students is a scholarship program for masters student. Student who are interested to pursue their masters degree program in University of Westminster can participate in this scholarship program.
Scholarship in: University of Westminster, United Kingdom.
Scholarship for: Masters degree programs.
Number of Scholarship: one in each year.
Target group: International students from developing countries.
Benefits of this scholarship:
Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for Developing Country Students is a very prestigious and beneficial scholarship program. Normally students of masters degree continue education in parallel with some job. But those masters student who will get Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship won’t have to hold a job for living. The benefits of this scholarship includes all. The benefits are:
- Full tuition fee waivers,
- Accommodation expenses,
- Living expenses and
- Flights to and from London.
To be eligible for Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship a candidate must fulfill the following criteria.
- Must be a citizen of developing country
- Must demonstrate financial crisis
- Must have received full time masters program offer from University of Westminster
The candidate who meet this eligibility can apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply:
To apply for Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship follow the steps
- First apply for admission in University of Westminster
- After have received the admission offer letter of full time undergraduate program, collect Scholarship Application Form from the financial aid department
- Fill-up the form and send it by Postal service to the address below:
Scholarships Office First Floor, Cavendish House 101 New Cavendish Street London W1W 6XH United Kingdom.