VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships in Belgium
VLIR-UOS strengthen cooperation between universities and university colleges, in Flanders and in the South. Also encourages innovative feedback to global and local challenges. VLIR-UOS funds collaboration projects between professors, researchers and teachers as well as accolades scholarships to students and professionals in Flanders and in the South. Students who are from 31 eligible countries in Africa, Asia and Latin-America will be awarded the VLIR-UOS scholarships. Training or master program will be taught in English language at a Flemish university or university college in Belgium.
Awards will be provided by Aiding Belgian Flemish University or University College.
Area of Study:
English taught training and master’s programs at aiding Belgium universities
You are requested to go to this link for your desired programs http://www.vliruos.be/6259.aspx
Benefits of this Scholarship:
- Nominated applicants will be provided full scholarship for the total duration of the training or master’s programs.
The scholarship will be disbursed differently for both training and master’s programs. The details are given below:
For Training programs:
- Allowance will be paid € 33 per day.
- Several one-time payments
- Accommodation, insurance, international travel and tuition fee will be covered.
For a master program:
- Allowance will be paid €890 per month.
- Accommodation allowance €390 per month
- Family allowance will be paid € 62 per dependent person monthly
- Several one-time payments
- Insurance, international travel and tuition fee will also be covered by the scholarship.
Applicants can apply for the scholarship if they meet the following requirements:
- Nationality and Country of Residence
A candidate must be a resident of one of 31 eligible countries.
The VLIR-UOS country list for scholarships are given here [http://www.vliruos.be/en/countries/overview/#31]
For initial masters, age of an ICP (master) candidate mustn’t exceed 35 years
For advanced masters, age of an ICP (master) candidate mustn’t exceed 40 years
For ITP (training) candidate, age mustn’t exceed 45 years
- Professional background and experience
Candidates who are working in academic institutions, research institutes, governments, social economy or NGO’s, or planning to pursue a career in one of these sectors will get priority from VLIR-UOS. Moreover, fresh graduates without work experience and candidates employed in the profit sector (ICP and ITP) are eligible for the scholarship.
Relevant professional experience and a support letter confirming assimilation in a professional context where the acquired skills will be immediately useful are needed for ITP candidates.
You can read the complete selection and eligibility criteria in this link http://www.vliruos.be/6260.aspx
How to Apply:
Some programs are accepting applications at the moment but most programs will start to accept in the forthcoming months
To apply for a scholarship
- You first need to apply for the training or Master programs. Those who submit applications directly to VLIR-UOS will be rejected.
- To apply for a training or Master program, visit the website http://www.vliruos.be/6259.aspx
- While applying for the program you can mention whether you wish to apply for a scholarship.
It is important for applicants to go to the official scholarship website [http://www.vliruos.be/6262.aspx] for application procedure after choosing a program from the list [http://www.vliruos.be/6259.aspx ].
The deadline varies and is completely determined by the Master’s or Training program.
- For general inquiries, kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For crucial matters regarding listings on the website, you are request to contact us at email@example.com
To know more about us, please click on this link http://www.scholars4dev.com/about/
- Address of VLIR-UOS
T+32 2 289 05 50 | E firstname.lastname@example.org
Julien Dillensplein 1, P.O. Box 1A, 1060 Brussels | Belgium