UWA International Master’s by Coursework Scholarships in Australia
Scholarship in Australia
Scholarship for Masters Program
Higher studies in Australia? Is it a good choice? Every day, thousands of students ask the same question. Which country should they go to get higher education? Higher education in Australia is definitely a good choice. And there are lots of opportunities of scholarship in Australia. Every year hundreds of students get scholarship in Australia. Australia has numerous universities which are within top 500 position in world ranking. At the same time environment in Australia is very student friendly. A report shows that in Australia students from different nations don’t face any kind of racism. That is another bright side of higher studies and scholarship in Australia. However, the education cost in Australia is high. In scholarshipin.com, we have gathered the top scholarships offered in Australia to help students with the tuition fee. In this section of scholarshipin.com there are more than 50 top scholarships of Australia has been highlighted. If you are looking for scholarship in Australia, then you are at the right place. Scholarshipin.com has made scholarship in Australia search easier for the students. Although we didn’t cover all of the scholarships of Australia, we focused on the top scholarships of Australia only.
The University of Western Australia is offering International Master’s by Coursework scholarships to high-achieving international students.
The international master’s by coursework scholarship program is awarded to students who have demonstrated academic excellence in relevant undergraduate studies at an overseas institution and will undertake master’s by coursework studies commencing in 2017 or 2018.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Scholarships are available to enrol full-time in an eligible master by coursework degree.
- Scholarships are awarded within the School of Design, School of Humanities, Music, Social Sciences, Business School, Law School, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, Health and Medical Sciences and Science.
Amount of Scholarship:
The value of the scholarship awarded will be determined by the academic achievement of the applicant, and will be awarded over three levels.
Equivalent WAM of 70 – 74.99 in an Australian undergraduate degree
Level 2: AUD $5000 per year
Equivalent WAM of 75 – 79.99 in an Australian undergraduate degree
Level 3: AUD $7000 per year
Equivalent WAM of 80 in an Australian undergraduate degree
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
- Applicants are required to meet the conditions to enrol full-time in an eligible master’s by coursework degree as an international student in 2017 or 2018;
- Be a new student to The University of Western Australia;
- Students will be required to indicate acceptance of their offer and the scholarship no more than two weeks after issue date;
- Be a citizen of a country listed under the relevant faculty which administers the course;
- For GPA assessment, the mark calculated by the applicant’s undergraduate university over the full degree is used to determine eligibility;
- The scholarship will be offered for the duration of the course as stated on the University’s offer letter, with the expectation that a student will undertake a 100% load (usually 48 points per year) and will not be extended if a student fails to complete with the stated time. Where credit is awarded and impacts on the load was taken, the University will consider these instances on an individual basis.
- The scholarship is conditional on a formal assessment and written offer from the University’s admissions team in Perth.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants to the University are automatically considered and do not need to submit a separate application for this scholarship. Apply for entry to an eligible course through the My Application portal for international students.