UTSA International Scholarship USA
Deadline: October 15
Scholarship in USA
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
If you are looking for undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship or PhD scholarship, you are in the right place. Not only Bachelor’s degree scholarship and postgraduate scholarship, you will find a lot of community scholarship, private scholarship, research scholarship and fellowship in scholarshipcare.com. It is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants. There are hundreds of website offer financial aid and scholarship information. But the easiest way to apply for a scholarship is here on scholarshipcare.com. You will find step by step application process, regular scholarship updates and the most attractive thing, you will find all scholarship information for free in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
The maximum award varies depending on the availability of funds.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Demonstrate Financial Need
- Maintain good academic standing and satisfactory academic progress
- Graduate students must maintain a 3.0 GPA and undergraduate students must maintain a 2.0 GPA
- Maintain a valid F-1 or J-1 Visa
- Have a valid Social Security Number (if applicable)
- Students must be coded as International by the Admissions Office.
HB 1403 students are also eligible to apply
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
To apply for the International Student Grant you must submit:
- International Student Grant Application by the deadline indicated on the form
- A statement fully explaining your need for financial assistance (see Additional Documentation below)
- A copy of the Visa,
- A copy of the I-94 Departure Record,
- A copy of the Form I-20,
- If applicable, a copy of valid Social Security card (BOTH SIDES OF CARD)
- If employed, a copy of last year’s W-2 Form or a copy of year to date pay stub
- If the students is married and/or has any dependents living in the US:
A copy of spouse’s I-94 Departure Record
If spouse is employed, a copy of last year’s W-2 Form or a copy of year to date pay stub
A copy of the Birth Certificate for dependents in the US
Do you need Scholarship in Georgia? Do you live near Georgia? If you do, then Scholarship in Georgia is right choice for you. However, not only students from Georgia look for Scholarship in Georgia. Because of worldwide reputation of universes of Georgia, thousands of students apply for Scholarship in Georgia every year. Stats shows that applicants who apply for Scholarship in Georgia is higher than other states of U.S. It is not clear why Scholarship in Georgia is so attractive to worldwide students. Scholarshipin.com has many Scholarship in Georgia related articles. From there a student can easily find Scholarship in Georgia.