University of Trento PhD Scholarship in Italy
Deadline: June 7
Scholarship in Italy
Scholarship for PhD Program
The University of Trento is offering up to 24 PhD scholarships at the Doctoral School of Social Sciences.
The University of Trento is an Italian university located in Trento and nearby Rovereto. It has been able to achieve considerable results in didactics, research, and international relations according to CENSIS and the Italian Ministry of Education.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
PhD programme in Economics and Management (9 scholarships): The programme focuses on the fields of decision sciences, organization, human and natural resource management with special attention to methodologies used in a behavioural approach to economic studies. Such an approach is increasingly adopted to generate predictions about market dynamics, particularly in the fields of finance, natural resources and tourism, and consumption, as well as to design organizations and institutions.
PhD programme in Development Economics and Local Systems (8 scholarships) – a jointly PhD programme with the University of Florence. The PhD Programme aims to develop the following knowledge and skills:
- Research and training activities in applied economics both in academics and at firms level, systems of firms, public and private research centers, and international, national and non – governmental organizations
- Impact analysis of policies and evaluation/management of programmes and projects
PhD programme in Sociology and Social Research (7 scholarships): The programme provides state-of-the-art research training and teaches advanced professional skills in sociology and social research. Besides providing a solid foundation in the disciplines, including a broad range of quantitative and qualitative methods, the Programme places strong emphasis on theoretically driven empirical sociology.
- How to Apply for this Scholarship?Select the Doctoral Programme of interest;
- Log in following the instructions;
- Fill in the forms providing the requested information and uploading the documents specified in the Call.