University of Technology Sydney Scholarship in Australia
Scholarship in Australia
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Program
In scholarshipcare.com you will always find tons of updated scholarship information. Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship, PhD scholarship, private scholarship, community scholarship – and you name it, they are here in scholarshipcare.com which makes it the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for scholarships scholarshipcare.com should be your first choice. Unlike other website, we constantly monitor new scholarship opportunities and update our existing database accordingly. And you will get hundreds of Bachelor’s degree scholarship, postgraduate scholarship and PhD scholarship updates free of cost. Scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online because we have made the application process of each scholarship easier than ever. And you are getting scholarship information from all over the world in same place. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is an innovative and practice-oriented university with an international outlook. UTS provide high quality, career-relevant education through innovative courses, excellent teaching and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing bachelor’s programme.
- Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees for two years’ study in the UTS Bachelor of Business program in addition to overseas health cover and student amenities fees. The total value is more than A$50,000.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
- Applicants must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
- Applicants must not be already receiving another scholarship
- Applicants will be invited to apply based on their final grade point average after graduating from the Diploma of Business (completing in any semester).
International students can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, Australian Qualifications Framework Diploma, or equivalent Australian or overseas qualification at the required level.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the In search Diploma of Business, with no more than two subject failures in the course.
English Language Requirement: The English proficiency requirement for international students or local applicants with international qualifications is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21; or AE5: Pass; or PTE: 58-64; or CAE: 176-184.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
This is an invitation-only scholarship and successful business students will be invited to apply in April of each year. Once a group has been shortlisted, an interview panel composed of UTS: INSEARCH and UTS Education Management and Teaching Staff will select the winning recipient based on a number of criteria including career aspirations, intended use of the UTS business degree and demonstrated knowledge of the discipline.
What is the difference between business degree online and accredited business degree online? Say a student is taking business degree online at a cheap rate whereas another student is taking accredited business degree online at a very high cost, who is the actual winner? When business degree online is not accredited, there is no credibility of the course. But the business degree becomes an accredited business degree online, it becomes reliable. An accredited business degree online means the program has been tested by proper authority. An accredited business degree online means the authority has declared the program as a qualified program. So there is no question at accredited business degree online. However, business degree online which are not properly accredited always raise the issue about quality. Who maintains the quality of the business degree online which is not accredited properly? There is no satisfactory answer. That is why choosing an accredited business degree online is always better than choosing a low cost business degree online without accreditation.