University of Southern Scholarship in Denmark
Deadline: September 1
Scholarship in Denmark
Scholarship for PhD Program
Do you want to study in Denmark? Higher studies in Denmark is a very good choice. The environment of Denmark is eye catching. At the same time Denmark is very student friendly. If you want to study in Denmark, then you can avoid a large number of competitors. Moreover there are several scholarship program available in Denmark. Scholarship in Denmark is comparatively easy. Because most of the students search for scholarship in USA, Scholarship in UK, Scholarship in Canada, Scholarship in Australia. Although the number of scholarship in Denmark is not as high as the scholarship in USA, Scholarship in UK, Scholarship in Canada, Scholarship in Australia, it is good enough to provide a large number of scholarships. In scholarshipin.com you will find the top scholarships of Denmark. In scholarshipin.com the top scholarships of Denmark have been highlighted properly. So when you are looking for scholarship in Denmark, scholarshipin.com is the best place to find scholarship in Denmark.
The University of Southern Denmark welcomed the first students onto the campus in Odense in September 1966, and things have been developing by leaps and bounds ever since. We now have five faculties with more than 32,000 students, almost 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 4,000 employees distributed across our main campus in Odense and regional campuses in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg and Sønderborg. Several international studies document that we conduct world-class research and are one of the top fifty young universities in the world.
- Fellowships are available to pursue PhD program.
Amount of Scholarship:
Your employment as a Salaried PhD. Research Fellow is governed by the agreement of October 1, 2008, on Graduate Employees in government Appendix 5 – protocol on PhD. Research Fellows. The scholarship runs for three years.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The applicant will define the subject matter of the research project. However, the project must be within the bounds of one of the above mentioned legal disciplines.
- The PhD program is a research training program at the highest international level. The PhD fellow will take an active part in national as well as international research environments and gain extensive academic knowledge throughout the PhD training program. Furthermore, the PhD fellow will gain experience in teaching as the program includes teaching in selected legal disciplines. The PhD fellow must be capable of teaching in Danish and/or English.
- The applicant’s academic skills must be equivalent to a relevant master degree.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: The applicant’s academic skills must be equivalent to a relevant master degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The mode of application is online.
An application must include:
- Detailed CV
- A certified copy of your master’s degree certificate including all examination results
- Application form (please see below)
- A project description (max 5 pages of 2400 characters each, including spaces, notes, appendices, bibliography etc.)
- An abstract for the above project description of no more than 250 words
- Complete publication list (Please submit the thesis statement and the conclusion from your master thesis, and not your entire master thesis)
- Information of teaching experience and dissemination experience
- References, if any
Are you thinking about online accredited master’s degree programs? Nowadays everybody is talking about online accredited master’s degree program. Because it is a recent trends to take online courses instead of traditional on campus courses. And recently to achieve career advancement students as well as job holders or be more interested in online accredited master’s degree programs. The main reason behind these rising interests accredited master’s degree programs can we attended from anywhere. Accredited master degree programs are not geographically bounded. There is no geographical obstacle when you get admitted in an online accredited master’s degree program. As a result whether you are at home or travelling Overseas it doesn’t matter, and Internet connected device to attend online accredited master’s degree programs. And this is how you can easily your master’s degree online education degree. That is why online and programs are gaining more and more and more people are engaging to online accredited master program day by day.