University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships
This fellowship program is organized by University of Geneva, Switzerland and the fund is provided by different donors and sponsors. The main target of this fellowship is to help students how have outstanding performance in their undergraduate program. Students who are highly motivated and have the capability to render good services for the society are the candidate for this fellowship program.
Scholarship in: University of Geneva in Switzerland
Scholarship for: Masters of Science in Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Physics offered by the Faculty of Science.
Number of Scholarships: Above 50
Target group: Both National and International students
Benefits of This Scholarship:
The benefit of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships is cash. The winner of this program will receive cash as award. The amount is:
- CHF 10,000 to CHF 15,000 in every year
- Maximum extendable for two years (depends on academic success)
The following criteria determines the eligibility of this scholarship. Those who fulfill the criteria are eligible candidate and can process to scholarship application process.
- Must have completed Bachelor degree program of about to finish within 6 month before deadline of this scholarship
- Candidate must have excellent academic result
- Candidate must meet the admission requirements of University of Geneva, Switzerland
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship please follow the instruction below:
First, download the application form : Application Form (60 Kb, )
- Include a Curriculum Vitae including the transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with grades.
- Include a two-page essay in which the applicant describes his/her specific scientific interests, specifies the Master’s program at the Faculty of Science he/her would like to pursue, and motivates the intention to pursue a Master of Science program at the University of Geneva.
- If possible include: Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to the e-mail address indicated below). They should specifically attest if the candidate fulfills the conditions of the Excellence Fellowship Program (see above).
- and include any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.
- Now create a PDF file using the above document sequentially. Means add the application form first, then Curriculum Vitae then the essay ect.
- Finally submit the PDF file to email address: Excellence-Master-Sciences@unige.ch
If you have completed this 7 steps successfully, you applied for this scholarship successfully!”