American University of Malta Undergraduate Scholarship
Deadline: August 20
Scholarship in Malta
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Program
In scholarshipcare.com you will always find tons of updated scholarship information. Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship, PhD scholarship, private scholarship, community scholarship – and you name it, they are here in scholarshipcare.com which makes it the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for scholarships scholarshipcare.com should be your first choice. Unlike other website, we constantly monitor new scholarship opportunities and update our existing database accordingly. And you will get hundreds of Bachelor’s degree scholarship, postgraduate scholarship and PhD scholarship updates free of cost. Scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online because we have made the application process of each scholarship easier than ever. And you are getting scholarship information from all over the world in same place. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
These scholarships will cover more than €300,000.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a Maltese citizen who has been residing in Malta for the past five (5) years. Provided that a Maltese citizen who has been residing outside Malta for study, health or work purposes or any other purpose which the AUM-SS Board may consider, will still be eligible to apply and this period of time during which the citizen was abroad will not be taken into consideration for the purpose of calculating the five (5) year requirement, or
- Be a Maltese Citizen who is a worker or self-employed person in Malta, or
- Be a national of an EU/EEA state or a family member of such EU/EEA national (as defined in SL460.17 and in SL217.04 respectively for EU and EEA nationals), provided that such person has obtained permanent residence in Malta in accordance with SL460.17 and in SL217.04 respectively for EU and EEA nationals or
- Be a national of an EU/EEA state who is in Malta exercising his/her Treaty rights as a worker, self-employed person or person retaining such status in accordance with SL460.17
- Be a third country national that has been granted long-term residence status under SL217.05.
- Be applying to follow programmes of studies at MQF level 6 in BSc in Game Development; BSc in Accountancy or BSc in Business Administration.
- Applicants shall start their course specified in Article 1 of these Regulations leading to a Qualification at MQF Level 6 on the 11th September 2017.
- Applicants who by the closing date of application are still undergoing another programme of study may still apply, provided that such programme is to be concluded and results published by September 2017, before entering into the agreement if awarded an AUM Scholarship.
- It is the responsibility of Applicants, in possession of qualifications awarded by a foreign or local Institutions (excluding University of Malta (UM) and (MCAST) Malta College of Arts Science and Technology) to produce an evaluation report on equivalence and comparability of qualifications issued by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) within the National Commission for Further & Higher Education (NCFHE) (as per Education Act – Act XXIV of 1988 in accordance with the Mutual Recognition of Qualifications Act – Act XVIII of 2002). A copy of the said report issued by the MQRIC, or the designated authority in case of warrants, shall be attached to the application, with the original presented at the interview.
- Employees of the Public Service/Public Sector who submit an application for full- time studies are required to make a formal written request to the Permanent Secretary of their respective Ministry through the Head of the relative Department/Directorate, on pain of ineligibility, to confirm whether paid or unpaid leave of absence for the duration of the course has already been conceded under those terms and conditions as established by the Ministry concerned. Approval or rejection of such request has to be endorsed by the Permanent Secretary.
- Applicants in possession of other national/EU (or a combination of both) public grants or national/EU/Commonwealth (or a combination) scholarships for the same course or programme shall be deemed ineligible under the AUM-SS if not notified and approved by the Board. Any scholarships or other supplementary grants awarded to the Scholarship awardee shall be notified to and approved by the AUM-SS Board, whether such are awarded to the Applicant prior to the AUM-SS or throughout the duration of the Scholarship. In the event that an Applicant is granted an AUM Scholarship and the MEDE discovers that the Scholarship Awardee had, at any point in time, whether prior to the award of the AUM-SS grant, or after such award, is in receipt of any national/EU public grant or national/EU scholarship, the Scholarship Awardee shall be liable to refund all the amount/s up to then paid to him/her or on his/her behalf in full, and this without prejudice to any other legal action which may be taken in his/her regard.
- Applicants in possession of other national/EU (or a combination of both) public grants or national/EU/Commonwealth (or a combination) scholarships for a different course or programme, have to complete the first course and fulfill all the contractual obligations before the grant of a second scholarship (at a higher level) is awarded.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae with photo
- A copy of the residence permit (where applicable);
- A copy of the Applicant’s HEI transcripts;
- A copy of the MQRIC evaluation report (where applicable);
Online degree education means attending getting certified through online educational platform. In online degree education students don’t attend any class in person. In online degree education programs students attend courses through online learning platforms. In online degree education students attend exams in online platforms. If there is any viva or interview, in online degree education students face them in online as well. From living in a room online degree education can be attended. So online degree education is a great way to develop oneself. And there are more about online degree education. The online degree education is newer system of education. That’s why many flaws and drawbacks are being found in online degree education. But online degree education is really promising. And it is obvious that in future online degree education will be more popular and reliable than traditional education system.