Simmons College Scholarship in USA
Deadline: November 1
Scholarship in USA
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
If you are looking for undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship or PhD scholarship, you are in the right place. Not only Bachelor’s degree scholarship and postgraduate scholarship, you will find a lot of community scholarship, private scholarship, research scholarship and fellowship in scholarshipcare.com. It is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants. There are hundreds of website offer financial aid and scholarship information. But the easiest way to apply for a scholarship is here on scholarshipcare.com. You will find step by step application process, regular scholarship updates and the most attractive thing, you will find all scholarship information for free in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
- Presidential Scholarship: $76,000 – $84,000 four-year scholarship
- Dean’s Scholarship: $68,000 – $72,000 four-year scholarship
- Achievement Scholarship: $24,000 – $48,000 four-year scholarship
- Alumnae/i Scholarships: $8,000 four-year scholarship
- Gilbert & Marcia Kotzen Scholarship: Full tuition, mandatory fees, and on-campus room and board. Plus an additional $3000 for academic pursuits outside of the classroom
- Endowed Scholarships: Varies
- Simmons Boston Scholarship: Full tuition
- Fish Scholarship: $60,000 four-year scholarship. Plus an additional, one-time $2500 for an experience that promotes global citizenship
- Dorothea Lynde Dix Scholars Scholarships: $3,400 split evenly ($1,700 per semester) between the first two consecutive semesters of enrollment
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Presidential Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Dean’s Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Achievement Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment if admitted during or after fall 2015; SAP* and full-time enrollment if admitted prior to 2015
- Alumnae/i Scholarships: Daughters and granddaughters of Simmons graduates
- Gilbert & Marcia Kotzen Scholarship: 3.2 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Endowed Scholarships: All students who complete the FAFSA and are enrolled full-time are automatically considered. There is no separate application process, however if you wish to submit additional information for consideration, please complete the Information Profile. Please note that these scholarships are awarded annually and not automatically renewed for subsequent years.
- Simmons Boston Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Fish Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Dorothea Lynde Dix Scholars Scholarships: One-time award
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: University is look for students who have completed a challenging college preparatory curriculum including:
- 4 years of English
- 4 years of Math (at least one year beyond Algebra 2)
- 3 years of Science (4 years for those interested in nursing, nutrition, and physical therapy)
- 3 years of Social Science
- 3 years of Foreign Language
Test Requirement: Codes for submitting standardized tests:
SAT: 3761 (University will accept either the new or old SAT for students applying Fall 2017)
English Language Requirement: Applicants for whom English is not the first language must submit official scores for either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). A minimum TOEFL score of 83 internet-based (560 paper-based) or an IELTS core of 6.5 is strongly recommended. For native English speakers, SAT or ACT scores are required.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applying to Simmons is free when student use online application or Common Application.
- The Common Application: Simmons is a member of the Common Application, allowing first year and transfer students to apply to multiple schools with just one application.
- Simmons Online Application: Simmons also offers our institutional specific application. To get started, choose the application below for the term in which you would like to enroll and your student type.
- Simmons Print Application: Students can download and print the appropriate Simmons print application. Please mail application and supporting materials.
Do you need Scholarships in Indiana? Do you live near Indiana? If you do, then Scholarships in Indiana is right choice for you. However, not only students from Indiana look for Scholarships in Indiana. Because of worldwide reputation of universes of Indiana, thousands of students apply for Scholarships in Indiana every year. Stats shows that applicants who apply for Scholarships in Indiana is higher than other states of U.S. It is not clear why Scholarships in Indiana is so attractive to worldwide students. Scholarshipin.com has many Scholarships in Indiana related articles. From there a student can easily find Scholarships in Indiana.