Ulster University MSc Scholarship in UK
Deadline: September 30
Scholarship in UK
Master’s Degree Scholarship
The Ulster University is seeking individuals to apply for its Barnett Pharmaceutical Sciences Scholarship to study in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The Ulster University, officially the University of Ulster, is a multi-campus public university located in Northern Ireland. It is often referred to informally and unofficially as Ulster, or by the abbreviation UU.
- Scholarships are available to pursue MSc program.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences Programme.
Amount of Scholarship:
The Scholarship will support a maximum of two scholars and will be used to cover the full amount of the scholars’ tuition fees (up to a combined total value of £10,000 per annum) with any remaining funds being paid directly to the scholar in support of living expenses.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
To be eligible to apply for a postgraduate degree course, you must;
- Provide evidence of competence in written and spoken English (GCSE grades A-C or equivalent); and
- Hold an Honours or degree from a UK or Republic of Ireland or from the Council for National Academic Awards, the National Council for Educational Awards, the Higher Education and Training Awards Council, or from another institution which has been recognized by the Senate for this purpose; or
- Hold an equivalent standard in a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate or Postgraduate Certificate or an approved alternative qualification; and
- Satisfy additional requirements as described in the prospectus entry for your chosen course; or
- Provide evidence of your ability to study at postgraduate level through the accreditation of your experience or learning.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must hold an equivalent standard in a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate or Postgraduate Certificate or an approved alternative qualification.
English Language Requirements: Students must provide evidence of competence in written and spoken English (GCSE grades A-C or equivalent).
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The mode of application online.
There is very little difference between accredited online college classes and non-accredited online college classes. The difference become acute when after completing the degree from online colleges. Those who get admitted in accredited online colleges and attend classes of accredited online college classes get a valuable certificate upon successfully completion of the college degree. But those who attend non-accredited online college classes get certificates but worthless certificate. They are not hired by the employers. Because there is no credibility of certificate issued by non-accredited online colleges. That’s why do not be tempted by attractive advertisements. Simply get yourself admitted to an accredited online college and start attending accredited online college classes. In the long run quality survives. And so does the degree from accredited online college classes.