University of Houston Scholarship in USA
Deadline: November 15
Scholarship in USA
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
If you are looking for undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship or PhD scholarship, you are in the right place. Not only Bachelor’s degree scholarship and postgraduate scholarship, you will find a lot of community scholarship, private scholarship, research scholarship and fellowship in scholarshipcare.com. It is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants. There are hundreds of website offer financial aid and scholarship information. But the easiest way to apply for a scholarship is here on scholarshipcare.com. You will find step by step application process, regular scholarship updates and the most attractive thing, you will find all scholarship information for free in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
As a Tier One Scholar, you will receive funding for four years1 of tuition and mandatory fees and the first two years of room and board. Plus, you will be eligible to receive a study abroad stipend and a mentored research stipend, should you choose those options. Your complete scholarship package is worth a total value of approximately $65,0002 in addition to the invaluable benefits of mentorship, advising, and camaraderie that comes with being a part of the Tier One Scholars community!
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
- All incoming freshman are invited to apply.
- If you have a 1400 SAT or 30 ACT composite score, and rank in the top 10% of your class, your chances of qualifying for this scholarship are improved.
- The Tier One Scholarship is the University of Houston’s most prestigious academic scholarship program. Incoming freshman students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement, leadership, and community engagement are encouraged to apply. Transfer students and continuing UHstudents are not eligible to apply for the Tier One Scholarship..
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: All incoming freshman are invited to apply.
English Language Requirements: The University of Houston will accept equivalent scores on either the ACT or the SAT to meet admissions requirements. Equivalencies for UH admissions purposes are provided below, and they can be accessed through ACT and the College Board.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
In order to be considered for the Tier One Scholarship, the following elements must be complete and received by 5:00 pm (CT) on November 15, 2017:
- Your application for admission to the University.
- Your Tier One Scholarship application.
- A letter of recommendation sent directly by the recommender to tieronescholar-at-uh.edu. Your letter should be from an individual who knows you well (high school teacher, school administrator, club advisor, etc.).
Do you need scholarships in Texas? Do you live near Texas? If you do, then scholarships in Texas is right choice for you. However, not only students from Texas look for scholarships in Texas. Because of worldwide reputation of universes of Texas, thousands of students apply for scholarships in Texas every year. Stats shows that applicants who apply for scholarships in Texas is higher than other states of U.S. It is not clear why scholarships in Texas is so attractive to worldwide students. Scholarshipin.com has many scholarships in Texas related articles. From there a student can easily find scholarships in Texas.