Korea National University of Arts Scholarship in South Korea
Deadline: June 30
Scholarship in South Korea
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Master’s Scholarship
In scholarshipcare.com you will always find tons of updated scholarship information. Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship, PhD scholarship, private scholarship, community scholarship – and you name it, they are here in scholarshipcare.com which makes it the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for scholarships scholarshipcare.com should be your first choice. Unlike other website, we constantly monitor new scholarship opportunities and update our existing database accordingly. And you will get hundreds of Bachelor’s degree scholarship, postgraduate scholarship and PhD scholarship updates free of cost. Scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online because we have made the application process of each scholarship easier than ever. And you are getting scholarship information from all over the world in same place. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
These scholarships will cover the following:
- Airfare: the shortest route, economy class, when entering and graduating
- Monthly Allowance: 800,000won (KRW) per month
- Korean Language Training Fee: Full coverage
- Tuitions: Full coverage (regular semester only))
- Medical Insurance: Limited coverage
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Only those who hold a citizenship of the 20 countries below are eligible for the program. Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Uzbekistan and Vietnam
- Have graduated or be scheduled to graduate from a high school/university by 28th Feb 2018. Applicants who apply for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree. Applicants who are expecting to graduate by 28th Feb 2018 must submit a certificate of graduation expectation when you apply, and submit the official certificate of graduation(degree or diploma) to Karts by 1st March 2018
- Have adequate health, both physically and mentally.
- Have no limitations in travelling abroad.
- Have outstanding artistic talents, gifted skills and an excellent academic record.
- Applicants recommended by the government, ministries, and embassies of Korea and each country.
- Applicants recommended by the rector of the university graduated or attending, or head of government-approved organizations, companies and art related institution etc.
- Specific Qualification and Portfolio and Requirement by each department and major.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be graduated or be scheduled to graduate from a high school
English Language Requirement: Language proficiency in Korean or English is highly recommended, and required a level of these languages vary by departments.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applications should be submitted by postal mail or in person. When submitting the documents, the documents should be arranged by the checklist order in FORM 1. Each document can be stapled, but do not staple all the documents together.
- Application [Form 1]
- Self-Introduction [Form 2]
- Study Plan [Form 3]
- Personal Medical Assessment [Form 4] Medical assessment made within 6 months as of the date of submission only is available.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation [Form 5] References signed within 6 months as of the date of submission only are available.
- A copy of diploma or certificate of (expected) graduation with Apostille.
- Official Transcripts(the most recently attended high school)
- A Hard Copy of Passport
- Certificate of Korean or English Proficiency
- Certificates of relevant work experiences, award and/or another achievement (Optional)
- Portfolio(please leave your name on each page or portfolio in case of missing)
Online degree education means attending getting certified through online educational platform. In online degree education students don’t attend any class in person. In online degree education programs students attend courses through online learning platforms. In online degree education students attend exams in online platforms. If there is any viva or interview, in online degree education students face them in online as well. From living in a room online degree education can be attended. So online degree education is a great way to develop oneself. And there are more about online degree education. The online degree education is newer system of education. That’s why many flaws and drawbacks are being found in online degree education. But online degree education is really promising. And it is obvious that in future online degree education will be more popular and reliable than traditional education system.