Scholarship at University of Tartu in Estonia
Deadline: May 1
Scholarship in Estonia
In scholarshipcare.com you will always find tons of updated scholarship information. Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship, PhD scholarship, private scholarship, community scholarship – and you name it, they are here in scholarshipcare.com which makes it the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for scholarships scholarshipcare.com should be your first choice. Unlike other website, we constantly monitor new scholarship opportunities and update our existing database accordingly. And you will get hundreds of Bachelor’s degree scholarship, postgraduate scholarship and PhD scholarship updates free of cost. Scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online because we have made the application process of each scholarship easier than ever. And you are getting scholarship information from all over the world in same place. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
The University of Tartu is inviting applications for Jaan Einasto International Scholarship. This scholarship will be awarded to doctoral students or young researchers from foreign universities to pursue the research programme.
The University of Tartu is a classical university in the city of Tartu, Estonia. It is the national university of Estonia. The University of Tartu is the only classical university in the country and also the biggest and most prestigious university in Estonia.
The language of instruction for most of the doctoral programmes is English, and there is no need to submit a test of English language proficiency upon applying.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing the research programme.
- Scholarship is awarded in the field of Science and Technology.
Amount of Scholarship:
One scholarship in the amount of 2000 Euros have been announced.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Those eligible to apply include doctoral students or young researchers (up to 40 years old, inclusive) from foreign universities who are coming to perform research at the University of Tartu or at the Tartu Observatory, as well as PhD students or researchers from the University of Tartu or from the Tartu Observatory who are transferring to a foreign university and whose research is related to astronomy or space technology.
College Admission Requirement
- Master’s degree or a corresponding level of education.
- Some faculties may require an entrance examination or interview.
- All eligible applicants are ranked and ranking is based on the results of entrance examinations and other programme-specific requirements set for a particular PhD curriculum.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: The language of instruction for most of the doctoral programmes is English, and there is no need to submit a test of English language proficiency upon applying. However, University has four doctoral programmes, where learning of Estonian during the programme is compulsory – it means some of the instruction takes place in Estonian. These programmes are Estonian and Finno-Ugric Linguistics, Law, History and Pharmacy.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The mode of applying is online. In order to apply for the scholarship, students must submit the following to the UT Foundation:
- An electronic application form containing an overview of academic and social activities, a recommendation from a supervisor, a budget for the planned research, the sources and amounts of co-financing;
- An overview of the planned scientific or research study (add to the electronic application);
- An overview of the planned activity popularizing science (add to the electronic application);
- A recommendation from the faculty dean or institution’s director (a recommendation is a part of the electronic application);
- For UT doctoral students and researchers, a confirmation from the host university or institution about starting the studies or research (add to the electronic application).
MBA degree helps to get a better job. Most of the managerial position requires MBA degree. That is why after completing Bachelor’s degree program, it is wise to attend an MBA program. A bachelor’s degree will help you to get a job. But an MBA degree will help you to thrive in you job. MBA degree can help you getting quick promotion. At the same time, an MBA degree can help you getting higher salary. However, after joining in a job, it becomes difficult for students to attend MBA program. Here online MBA programs can help. When a student attend online MBA program, he can attend online MBA class and does job at the same time. Online MBA degrees are very effective. Especially online MBA degree in Marketing or online MBA degree in accounting is very helpful. If you want a better career, or want to thrive faster in your career, an MBA degree is mandatory. In order to make life easier, online MBA degree is most helpful. So, the choice is yours. MBA degree or online MBA degree, both will have same impact. However, earning an online MBA degree is much easier. And at the same time earning an online MBA degree is cheaper yet more effective.