RTP International Fee Offset Scholarships at Griffith University
Deadline: October 3
Scholarship in Australia
Higher studies in Australia? Is it a good choice? Every day, thousands of students ask the same question. Which country should they go to get higher education? Higher education in Australia is definitely a good choice. And there are lots of opportunities of scholarship in Australia. Every year hundreds of students get scholarship in Australia. Australia has numerous universities which are within top 500 position in world ranking. At the same time environment in Australia is very student friendly. A report shows that in Australia students from different nations don’t face any kind of racism. That is another bright side of higher studies and scholarship in Australia. However, the education cost in Australia is high. In scholarshipin.com, we have gathered the top scholarships offered in Australia to help students with the tuition fee. In this section of scholarshipin.com there are more than 50 top scholarships of Australia has been highlighted. If you are looking for scholarship in Australia, then you are at the right place. Scholarshipin.com has made scholarship in Australia search easier for the students. Although we didn’t cover all of the scholarships of Australia, we focused on the top scholarships of Australia only.
The Griffith University is offering RTP International Fee Offset Scholarships for international students. Scholarships fully cover the HDR program tuition fees that would otherwise be payable by the candidate.
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing HDR programme.
- Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Amount of Scholarship:
- Fee Offset: The fee offset provided by the scholarship removes the liability of the awardee to pay program tuition fees for the tenure of the award.
- Overseas Student Health Cover: The scholarship includes the cost of a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy which covers the candidate and dependents (if any) for up to 42 months.
Amount of Scholarship:
- To be eligible for a RTP International Fee Offset Scholarship, an applicant must:
Not be a domestic student, as defined as being a student who is an Australian citizen; or an Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian visa; or a New Zealand citizen; and
Be commencing or enrolled in a HDR program (for which RTP support is available) at Griffith University.
- A RTP International Fee Offset Scholarship will not be awarded to a candidate who is in receipt of an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth Government designed to offset HDR program tuition fees.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The mode of applying is online.