Cornell University Scholarship in USA
Deadline: October 1
Scholarship in USA
the Cornell University is inviting applications for Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowships to study in the USA for the year 2017. Applications will be judged on the qualifications of the candidate, and the quality and originality of the proposed research and its potential impact.
The fellowship aims to attract some of the world’s best young scholars to interact deeply with faculty and students on Cornell’s Ithaca-based campuses.
Cornell University is an American private Ivy League and public land-grant doctoral university located in Ithaca, New York. Cornell is one of three private land grant universities in the United States and the only one in New York.
- Fellowships are available to pursue the postdoctoral program.
- Fellowships are awarded in any of the field offered by the university.
Amount of Scholarship:
The stipend for appointments in the 2017-2018 academic year will be $68,000 plus full Cornell University employee fringe benefits. Each Fellow also will be provided $5,000 annually for discretionary research expenses including travel.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Candidates from all areas of research and inquiry, who will be no more than two years past the award date of their doctoral degree at the time of the appointment, are eligible for this program.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Interested individuals can contact any tenured Cornell faculty member(s) who, if agreeable to serve as the sponsor(s), will endorse and submit the candidate’s application.
- Candidate CV, including publication list.
- One-two page description of proposed research that should include a clear statement of objectives and of the significance and expected impact of the proposed research if successful.
- Two Letters of Recommendation, including one from the candidate’s Ph.D. thesis advisor, to be sent directly to the lead faculty sponsor that provide detailed assessments of the candidate’s qualifications and the potential for innovative, ground breaking independent research.
- Additional letter(s) of support from Cornell lead (and secondary if applicable) faculty sponsor(s) including a brief statement of any financial and logistical support of the proposed research that will be provided by the sponsor(s).
Early childhood education degree means education program for teachers to teach children below 8 years old. Although it seems easy but it is very difficult to teach children below 8 years old. So special training is required for teachers who teach students below 8 years old. Early childhood education degree program is such kind of education degree programs. Early childhood education degree programs trains and educate teachers who will manage students under 8 years old. There are many reputed institutions who offer early childhood education degree. And many online universities and online colleges who offer early childhood education degree too. But stats shows online universities who offer early childhood education degree get more student enrolled every year than traditional universities who offer on campus early childhood education degree program. It is because to save time and earn early childhood education degree programs concurrently, attending early childhood education degree online is better choice.