President University Scholarship in Indonesia
Deadline: July 30
Scholarship in Indonesia
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
To apply for scholarship or grants online, scholarshipcare.com is the best website. You will find numerous collection of scholarships and grants here. This website is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants because of several reasons. Scholarshipcare.com not only have regular scholarship information, but also have community scholarship, private scholarship, university organized scholarship and a rich collection of world’s most of the easy scholarships. We understand what students need. They want specific information about the scholarship and step by step application procedure. In scholarshipcare.com, student gets what they want. You will find step by step application process for each scholarship. At the same time, you will regularly scholarship updates based on the deadline. We have a large collection of undergraduate scholarship, master’s degree scholarship and PhD scholarship. No matter what types of scholarship you are looking for, whether Bachelor’s degree scholarship or postgraduate scholarship or PhD scholarship, you will find plenty of scholarship opportunities in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
President University helps students who have outstanding academic qualifications to study in esteemed University through financial waiver up to 100% of the total tuition fees.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The applicant has completed or is going to complete High School, A level, IB Diploma or equivalent, as shown by a copy of legalized high school, A level, IB diploma or equivalent.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: Successfully passed the President University Placement Test:
- School of Humanities: English, Business, and Psychology Test.
- School of Business: English, Business, and Psychology Tests.
- School of Computer Science: English, Engineering Mathematics, and Psychology Tests.
- School of Engineering: English, Exact Science, and Physics Tests.
English Language Requirement: A strong knowledge of English is essential for successful study at President University, including the ability to understand and express thoughts clearly. As a freshman, we require a standardized English test score of 405 or greater on the TOEIC [Test of English for International Communication] Reading and Listening test. Students requiring assistance will be enrolled in supplemental English classes.
Although you are not required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or other proficiency exams, you may submit your scores if you have already taken the examination, providing that the score is currently valid (i.e. TOEIC scores are valid for a two year period.)
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
the Common Application along with the required documents. You will need to submit:
- A copy of KTP or student ID card or for international students, a certified copy of your passport pages that show your full name, date of birth, place of birth and date of expiration of your passport,
- A certified copy of your original academic diploma in the original language,
- A certified translation of your original academic diploma into English (for international students)
- A certified copy of your transcript (list of grades/marks) in the original language,
- A certified translation of your final transcript (list of grades/marks) in English,
- A certified copy of the Letter of Acceptance (LoA) signed by your parent(s),
- 2 (two) recent 4X6 colour photographs; and,
- A certified copy of English test score report