Best Website to Apply for Scholarship

Wollondilly Shire Council Urban Planning Scholarship

 Applicants must: be Australian citizens or permanent residents; receive an offer to study full-time in the Bachelor of Social Science (Geography & Urban Studies)/Master of Urban Management and Planning at UWS; have resided in the Wollondilly Local Government Area for at least 1 year prior to commencement of studies at UWS; be enthusiastic ambassadors for Wollondilly; and be willing to take an active role in supporting their community and engaging with Council.

UWS Vice-Chancellor’s Leadership Scholarship

  Applicants must: be Australian citizens or permanent residents; have applied through UAC for a place at UWS, nominating a UWS course as their first preference; demonstrate a high level of academic achievement through a minimum ATAR of 90, or equivalent; provide evidence of leadership and community involvement (e.g. School Captain, community service, sport, the arts, public speaking, Maths/Science Olympiads, Duke of Edinburgh award, etc); and currently reside in, or have completed their HSC within, the Greater Western Sydney region. Selection is based on ATAR results, personal statements and an interview.

UWS Sports Scholarship

 Applicants must: be Australian citizens or permanent residents; be athletes competing at state or national (school, age and/or open) championship level who are recognised by the relevant national sporting body as elite or who have development potential; and be enrolled in, or apply to enrol in, an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWS. Selection is based on: sporting achievements; academic proficiency; and ability to be involved in the representative sport program at UWS.

UWS Postgraduate Research Award

Applicants must: be domestic students (Australian citizens, permanent residents or New Zealand citizens); be enrolled or eligible for entry into a postgraduate research degree; not already hold an academic qualification equivalent to or at a higher level than the program being undertaken; not have previously held an Australian government funded research higher degree scholarship for 3 months or more, unless seeking to transfer; and have, or expect to attain, a bachelor honours degree class 1 or 2.1, or equivalent qualifications and experience.