Obama Foundation Fellowship Program in USA
Deadline: October 6
Scholarship in USA
The Obama Foundation is offering Obama Fellowship Program to support outstanding civic innovators from around the world. Candidates must be working to solve important public problems in creative and powerful ways.
The Obama Foundation Fellowship is a two-year, nonresidential program that will offer guidance, hands-on training, resources and leadership development.
- This is a two-year, nonresidential program.
- Fellowships are available for individuals who are working to solve important public problems in creative and powerful ways.
Amount of Scholarship:
The Foundation will cover transportation and accommodation for the in-person convenings. While theycan provide support in procuring visas, Fellows will be responsible for covering any visa costs.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must be 18 or older. Foundation is looking for participants who are at a “tipping point” stage in their careers, rather than those who fit a particular age requirement. The Obama Foundation is looking for
- Civic Innovators: The Foundation is looking for individuals who are working to solve important public problems in creative and powerful ways.
- Discipline Diverse: The Foundation need people working from all angles and with different perspectives to strengthen their communities and civic life.
- At a tipping point in their work: Successful applicants have already demonstrated meaningful impact in their communities, gaining recognition among their peers for their contributions.
- Talented, but not connected: The Foundation is committed to expanding the circle of opportunity to include new and varied voices.
- Good Humans: The Foundation is building an authentic community. A strong moral character is essential for the strength of this community, the integrity of the program, and the longevity
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants musts have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Fellows must be fluent in spoken and written English as all programming will be conducted in English.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The mode of applying is online.
Teaching graduates programs are education degree programs specially designed for teachers. To produce good qualified teachers, special attention needs to be focused on teaching graduate programs. There are some institutions who offer teaching graduate programs only. Many students after completing graduation get admitted in these teaching graduate programs to earn extra degree which will help them to become a teacher. Stats shows that around 80 students who attend teaching graduate programs are from different subjects and already have complete their education degree programs. They attend teaching graduate programs to qualify themselves as better teacher or to become a teacher. Online teaching graduates programs are also being offered lately. And these online teaching graduates programs are really becoming more and more popular. Because in this teaching graduate programs who are already working as a teacher in different schools, colleges or universities can attend teaching graduate programs and can earn their degree online.