OAS Western Kentucky University Undergraduate Scholarship in USA
Deadline: November 1
Scholarship in USA
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
If you are looking for undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship or PhD scholarship, you are in the right place. Not only Bachelor’s degree scholarship and postgraduate scholarship, you will find a lot of community scholarship, private scholarship, research scholarship and fellowship in scholarshipcare.com. It is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants. There are hundreds of website offer financial aid and scholarship information. But the easiest way to apply for a scholarship is here on scholarshipcare.com. You will find step by step application process, regular scholarship updates and the most attractive thing, you will find all scholarship information for free in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Onsite Undergraduate Degree Programs as listed in Annex I
- The University shall cover USD $11,400 of the total tuition costs each year of the program of study.
- USD $1,000 one-time subsistence allowance to the top ranked candidates to help defray the cost of living.
- Online Undergraduate Degree Programs as listed in Annex 1
- USD $1,000 one-time subsistence allowance to the top ranked candidates to help defray the cost of tuition in the first year of the studies.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Provide an unconditional admission letter to Western Kentucky University
- Submit a completed scholarship application with all required supporting documents
- Be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except the United States.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Proof of English Proficiency, if applicable –students whose native language is not English will be required to submit one of the following as proof of English proficiency:
- A copy of an official transcript verifying completion of studies in an English speaking university in the last five years;
- A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 570 or higher for the paper based test, 230 for computer-based test, or an internet-based TOEFL (IBT) score of at least 89;
- IELTS 6.5, or the equivalent
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants can apply via online mode.
- ID – scan or photo of passport page that contains the applicant’s full name, date of birth, and country of citizenship.
- Admission letter – unconditional admission letter to Western Kentucky University.
- Transcript or record of grades – copy of High School transcript or Associate’s degree transcript or transcript from current institution. Transcripts must be translated by a sworn translator if English is not the original language of the transcript.
- Certificate or Diploma – copy of high school certificate or Associate’s degree diploma or letter of enrollment from current institution
- 2 Recommendation Letters – one of the recommendation letters should be provided by a university professor and the other should be provided by current or most recent employer that includes: the letterhead of the University/Institution, the Professor’s/Employer’s position within the University/Institution, date and signature.
- Applicants with no work experience may substitute the recommendation letter from the employer with a recommendation letter from a second professor.
- Essays – applicants are required to write and include two (2) essays as part of the OAS-WKU online application form and must be written in English. Both essays should be no longer than 2 pages.
- Curriculum vitae – in English and no specific format is required. Do not include copies of diplomas, certificates or awards; only include text.
- Proof of Additional Funds – proof that you have sufficient funds to cover remaining tuition and fees and other costs not covered by the scholarship by including one, or a combination, of the following documents with your scholarship application.
How good is online colleges? The question arises another question. Why should we ask how good an online college is? There are thousands of colleges around the world. Not all of them are good colleges. Similarly there are thousands of online colleges around the world. And not all of them are good online colleges. But most of them are very quality online colleges. Student profile of online colleges are normally very diverse. In online colleges it is normally seen that students from all over the world is getting enrolled. As a result, from the point of cultural diversity, nothing can beat online colleges. But there is a limitation. Students from different area can communicate with their course mates. But it’s virtual communication. As a result online colleges don’t fully preserve the credit of campus diversity. But online colleges can be praised for eradicating geo boundaries for education. Anyone from any part of the world can attend online colleges and earn their degree online.