Nanjing Scholarships in China
Deadline: October 1
Scholarship in China
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Master’s Scholarship / Postgraduate Scholarship
If you are looking for undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship or PhD scholarship, you are in the right place. Not only Bachelor’s degree scholarship and postgraduate scholarship, you will find a lot of community scholarship, private scholarship, research scholarship and fellowship in scholarshipcare.com. It is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants. There are hundreds of website offer financial aid and scholarship information. But the easiest way to apply for a scholarship is here on scholarshipcare.com. You will find step by step application process, regular scholarship updates and the most attractive thing, you will find all scholarship information for free in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
- Postgraduate student: CNY20, 000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year.
- Undergraduate student: CNY10, 000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year.
- Non-degree program student / Exchange student: the One-off reward of CNY5000 every six months.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Education background and age limit:
a) Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
b) Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
c) Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for the non-degree program more than six months.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by the Chinese government.
- Applicants should have the corresponding Chinese language level, and provide HSK certificate. Applicants for English-taught programs are not included.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must fulfils the following requirements:
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
English Language Requirements: Applicants should have the corresponding Chinese language level, and provide HSK certificate. Applicants for English-taught programs are not included.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Submit the required documents in 2 copies within the required time to Admission Office, College of International Students;
And send the scanned copy of the documents within the required time to admission-at-seu.edu.cn.
- Filled Application Form of Nanjing Government Scholarship in Chinese or English.
- Highest diploma/degree certificate (notarized photocopy). High school students or university students shall also provide Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Research Proposal in Chinese or English.
- Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors with contact details of referees.
- Valid HSK Certificate (if available).
- Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
- Physical Examination Record of Foreigners
- Please Note: Submitted documents will not be returned regardless of the result of the application.
Education now it is not that expensive. You can earn a very good quality education from affordable online colleges and earn your degree online. There are many costly online colleges and at the same time there are many approved online colleges. Even there is one affordable online college that is totally tuition fee free. Should be higher educated is not that expensive now a days. Online education program has brought a photo online colleges close to you door. All I need to do is to find out an accredited affordable online college and get admitted into that affordable online college. Now the question is how you realize that a good quality online college and affordable online college are not same thing. And affordable online college who is offering a very cheap online degree programs may not accredited properly. Show the best way to find out affordable online colleges is to check whether the affordable online colleges you are interested in to get admitted is accredited or not.