SDA Bocconi School of Management Scholarship in Italy
Deadline: October 31
Scholarship in Italy
SDA Bocconi School of Management offers 2 merit-based tuition waivers up to 50% of the Tuition Fee to 2018 MFB candidates with outstanding profiles. Scholarships are available to the students from all around the world to pursue Master of Management in Food & Beverage.
The program focuses on management of F&B and related companies, such as manufacturing companies, retailers and hotel chains. MFB has a multidisciplinary approach and adopts an experiential method.
SDA Bocconi School of Management is the graduate business school of Bocconi University and is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in the world.
- Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Amount of Scholarship:Each year, a number of scholarships and tuition waivers are offered by SDA Bocconi School of Management: these are awarded on the basis of merit to candidates with an outstanding profile. Admission to the Program is independent of the awarding of any scholarship or tuition waiver. SDA Bocconi School of Management offers 2 merit-based tuition waivers up to 50% of the Tuition Fee to 2018 MFB candidates with outstanding profiles.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Candidates are required to have
- University degree in any discipline
- International profile with at least two years professional experience
- Fluency in English. Candidates whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit aTOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic or CPE
- SDA Test. Details on the SDA Test will be communicated by the Admissions Service once the pre-selection is complete (orGMAT/GRE if already taken)
- Admissions interview.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have university degree in any discipline.
English language Requirements: If English is not your mother language you must submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic or CPE test. At the testing site, you can specify that your results be sent directly to SDA Bocconi (TOEFL School Code – 0698, PTE School Code – R7G-6R-23). If you have already taken one of these tests, the original results must be sent directly to the school. Test results prior to January 2015 are no longer valid. A test result may be waived for students who took their degree in English or can document significant professional experience in an English-speaking country.
Test Requirements: Applicants must have fluency in English. Candidates whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic or CPE result. SDA Test. Details on the SDA Test will be communicated by the Admissions Service once the pre-selection is complete (or GMAT/GRE if already taken).
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The mode of application is online.
- CV and passport size pictures to be uploaded to the online application
- Degree Certificate and Transcript
- Proficiency in English
- GMAT/GRE or SDA Test
- Application from Sponsor companies
- Copy of ID or Passport
- Application fee
Payment of EUR 100 application fee (using the form provided in the application).