Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships
Deadline: May 31
Scholarship in Australia
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
In scholarshipcare.com you will always find tons of updated scholarship information. Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship, PhD scholarship, private scholarship, community scholarship – and you name it, they are here in scholarshipcare.com which makes it the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for scholarships scholarshipcare.com should be your first choice. Unlike other website, we constantly monitor new scholarship opportunities and update our existing database accordingly. And you will get hundreds of Bachelor’s degree scholarship, postgraduate scholarship and PhD scholarship updates free of cost. Scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online because we have made the application process of each scholarship easier than ever. And you are getting scholarship information from all over the world in same place. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
The International Undergraduate scholarship provides one of the following benefits:
• a one off $10,000 fee remission from tuition fees in the first year of an undergraduate degree; or
• a 50% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree; or
• a 100% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
To be considered for a fee remission scholarship you must:
• be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
• have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
• have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- – 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
- – an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
- – overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
- – an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44;
• not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
You do not need to submit an application for this scholarship. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
There are five selection rounds with a designated number of scholarships available for each round:
- • November, December and January for students starting in Semester 1 or 2
- • April and May for students starting in Semester 2
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Say you have completed your masters program and now want to start you PhD program. But you don’t have the time to attend PhD program where you want to attend it. In this case online PhD program can help you. Doctoral programs are now being offered online. Although to attend important events, a doctoral candidate needs to be there in person, but most of the part of the doctoral programs in online doctoral programs are done though online communication. It is a great way to earn your PhD degree online. However, before starting an online doctoral program, make sure the online doctoral program is regionally accredited online doctoral programs. For example, if you want to earn your PhD degree from United States, you have to make sure that the online doctoral program has been a regionally accredited online doctoral program. That means the doctoral program has been accredited in United States.