McMaster University Scholarship in Canada
Scholarship in Canada
Scholarship for Postgraduate Program / Fellowship
Do you want to study abroad? There are thousands of student who leave their countries to study abroad. The question is which country would be the best to study abroad? With many different choice, study in Canada is a very good one. There are numerous reasons behind this. First of all jobs in Canada are very available. And Canada has University of Toronto and several other top universities of the world. If you want to study in Canada, getting a student visa is easier. At the same time you can work in Canada and study. Most attractive thing is scholarship in Canada. Canadian government as well as the universities offer numerous scholarships every year. Scholarship in Canada is easier to get. And scholarship in Canada can totally eliminate the tuition fee. In scholarshipin.com, we have talked about scholarship in Canada. There are hundreds of scholarship in Canada. However, in scholarshipin.com, we have gathered the top scholarships of Canada. If you are looking for scholarship in Canada, scholarshipin.com is the right place. You will find all of the top scholarships of Canada in scholarshipinc.com
McMaster University is pleased to offer MIRA Postdoctoral Fellowships in Aging Research for the year 2017. Canadian citizens, permanent residents and international candidates are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
The interdisciplinary research projects supported by these Fellowships should aim to generate evidence that contributes to the well-being of older adults.
McMaster University (commonly referred to as McMaster or Mac) is a public research university located in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
All students (including international/visa, CEGEP and IB) who have graduated from, or are currently attending, the final year of secondary school in Canada are eligible.
- Fellowships are available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
- The impact of exercise on mobility.
- The interrelationship between psychological function and social function.
- Causes and consequences of multimorbidity, frailty, and polypharmacy.
- The role of caregiving, equity, economics and transportation in optimal aging.
- The understanding of the biological mechanisms of diseases of aging.
- Evaluating approaches to knowledge translation to improve optimal aging.
- The use of technology to promote optimal aging and aging in place.
Amount of Scholarship:
Three fellowships of $50,000, plus up to $15,000 for research expenses.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Eligibility & Conditions for the Award
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and international candidates are eligible.
- The Fellowship is open to candidates who have/will have successfully completed their PhD degree requirements before the start of the Fellowship.
- Candidates must be eligible to start a postdoctoral position by November 1, 2017.
- The Fellowship is tenable at McMaster University, where the Fellow is expected to pursue full-time postdoctoral study and research for the term of the Fellowship.
- The supervisor or supervisory team must be able to contribute at least $10,000 in financial support to fund additional salary and benefits for the Fellow.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: The Fellowship is open to candidates who have/will have successfully completed their PhD degree requirements before the start of the Fellowship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Candidates must submit a pdf copy of their complete application to mirainfo-at-mcmaster.ca by July 13, 2017 at 5 p.m.
There are hundreds of online degree programs available. The question is – which online degree program has the best demand in the market? The answer is not straight-forward. Because different online degree programs has different impact in different level of the job market. However, we can suggest few of the most valuable online education degree programs. Online accounting degree is one of them. The reason behind choosing online accounting degree is the type of course. Online accounting degree can be easily taught online. At the same time, there is a huge demand in online accounting degree graduates in the job market. Because of being little complicated subject, not all of the students can do well in online accounting degree. As a result, number of graduates of online accounting degree is high. But number of graduates of online accounting degree actually capable of managing accounting stuffs are not very high. That’s why an online accounting degree graduate have higher possibility to secure a handsome job.