MBA Student Scholarships at UQ Business School in Australia
Deadline 1 / Deadline 2 / Deadline 3
October 31 / November 30 / May 31
Scholarship in Australia
Higher studies in Australia? Is it a good choice? Every day, thousands of students ask the same question. Which country should they go to get higher education? Higher education in Australia is definitely a good choice. And there are lots of opportunities of scholarship in Australia. Every year hundreds of students get scholarship in Australia. Australia has numerous universities which are within top 500 position in world ranking. At the same time environment in Australia is very student friendly. A report shows that in Australia students from different nations don’t face any kind of racism. That is another bright side of higher studies and scholarship in Australia. However, the education cost in Australia is high. In scholarshipin.com, we have gathered the top scholarships offered in Australia to help students with the tuition fee. In this section of scholarshipin.com there are more than 50 top scholarships of Australia has been highlighted. If you are looking for scholarship in Australia, then you are at the right place. Scholarshipin.com has made scholarship in Australia search easier for the students. Although we didn’t cover all of the scholarships of Australia, we focused on the top scholarships of Australia only.
UQ Business School is offering up to fourteen tuition-fee waiver scholarships to outstanding students commencing the MBA program (and MBA articulation pathway) each year.
UQ Business School aims to create an environment where the disciplines of research give students the skills to find the knowledge they need, where good ideas are tested and polished to become great ideas, where rigorous analysis is celebrated and collaboration is valued.
The University of Queensland Business School is the business school of the University of Queensland, located in Brisbane, Australia.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Amount of Scholarship:
From this pool of 14 scholarships, UQ Business School will specifically award up to:
- Two (2) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding indigenous MBA students
Two (2) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding international MBA students studying full-time
- Four (4) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding MBA students who are women
- Six (6) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding MBA students studying either full-time or part-time
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
UQ Business School is offering up to fourteen (14) 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships to outstanding students commencing the MBA program (and MBA articulation pathway) each year.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
- Meet the entry requirement to receive an unconditional offer for the MBA program (or GCBA/GDipBA articulation pathway to the MBA); and
- Provide a personal statement in video format*, of no more than five minutes in length, answering the following three questions tell the Scholarship Panel,
About your motivations for choosing to study an MBA degree and your career aspirations
About a time you overcame a professional or personal obstacle
- What have you done to make your work environment or your community a better place
- Provide your CV and two written work related references. These documents can be the same ones you use for your program application.