MasterCard Foundation Microfinance Scholars Program
Deadline: July 15
Scholarship in Africa
The MasterCard Foundation Microfinance Scholars Program in collaboration with the School of African Microfinance invites applicants to apply for SAM Scholarships in Africa. These scholarships are available in the field of Finance.
The aim of the scholarships is to give opportunities to outstanding individuals active in financial inclusion to attend SAM 2017.
SAM, a two-week executive training program, specializes in building high-performance microfinance institutions and accelerating access to financial services.
- These scholarships are available to pursue a two-week executive training programme.
- These scholarships are awarded in the field of finance.
Amount of Scholarship:
The total amount for tuition, food and full-board accommodation for SAM 2017 is the US $4,950. Participants are responsible for their own travel costs and any incidental expenses.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Be in management and/or leadership levels in microfinance institutions or banks with more than seven years industry experience.
- Microfinance Consultants who have in the past provided implementation support financial institutions and are keen to increase their overall technical skills base.
- Individuals from the financial institutions that apply different models in their service delivery e.g. savings and credit cooperatives.
- Past scholars are not eligible to apply
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be from the financial institutions.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants can apply via email.
- Interested and eligible individuals should send their Curriculum Vitae and duly completed SAM Application Form to scholarships-at-samtraining.org with a copy to evelyne-at-samtraining.org.
There are hundreds of online degree programs available. The question is – which online degree program has the best demand in the market? The answer is not straight-forward. Because different online degree programs has different impact in different level of the job market. However, we can suggest few of the most valuable online education degree programs. Online accounting degree is one of them. The reason behind choosing online accounting degree is the type of course. Online accounting degree can be easily taught online. At the same time, there is a huge demand in online accounting degree graduates in the job market. Because of being little complicated subject, not all of the students can do well in online accounting degree. As a result, number of graduates of online accounting degree is high. But number of graduates of online accounting degree actually capable of managing accounting stuffs are not very high. That’s why an online accounting degree graduate have higher possibility to secure a handsome job.