Agricultural University Scholarship in China
Deadline: June 30
Scholarship in China
Scholarship for Masters Degree / Postgraduate Degree
China is developing faster than ever. It has become one of the world’s most strong leaders. In order to spread Chinese culture and to gain diversity in education sectors, Chinese Government offers hundreds of scholarship every year. Not only the Chinese Government, but also the universities of China offer a large number of scholarship. That is why higher studies in china is always beneficial. Because scholarship in China is always available. Unlike scholarship in USA or scholarship in UK, getting a scholarship in China is easier. Moreover, education cost in China is not very high. At the same time living cost in China is also affordable for most of the mid-level income family. That’s why higher studies in China is always attractive. And scholarship in China makes it more attractive. In scholarshipin.com, we have gather the top scholarships of China. In scholarshipin.com you will find information about scholarship in China, how to apply for scholarship in China, eligibility of scholarship in China and much more.
This scholarship is for international students. International students who want to study Masters of management program in China Agricultural University can apply for this scholarship. This scholarship is dedicated to help the Rural Development and Management Studies better. To help students understand the concept of Agricultural sociology and encourage them to contribute in agricultural development of China. This scholarship organized, funded and awarded by China Agricultural University. This agricultural university is located in Beijing, China and popular for bachelor’s degree, masters degree and PhD degree in agriculture, biology, engineering, economics, management, humanities, veterinary medicine and social social science.
Amount of Scholarship:
These scholarships will cover the following:The Chinese Ministry of Commerce will cover the cost related to teaching and the administration of the university and the living expenses of the students from the fund of the foreign aid, supervising thesis. The cost related to teaching includes tuition, teaching materials, field trips and study tours. The basic living expenses include the accommodation, living allowances, the one-time settlement fee, and the medical insurance. Of which, the 3000 RMB of settlement fee will be given to the students in one time. The living allowances (36000 RMB/year for Master students and 42000 RMB/year for Doctor students) will be given to the students on a monthly basis. All the other funds will be managed by the university or Chinese Ministry of Commerce.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- The applicant needs to have excellent learning performance, have a bachelor’s degree and good university grades. We will give priority to those people who have academic background related to humanities and literature arts, and work experience in the field of development.
- The program is taught in English, and there is no need for students? Chinese level, but applicants should be proficient in English to complete the study of courses and thesis writing. The applicants from non-English countries should provide valid English proficiency certificate.
- The applicants should be healthy and below the age of 35.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and good university grades.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should be proficient in English to complete the study of courses and the thesis writing. The applicants from non-English countries should provide valid English proficiency certificate.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants can apply by post or online mode.
- Submit all the application materials listed in the above table in both hard copy and scanned copy to the Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Office of Chinese Embassy.
- Degree Education Programs Sponsored by Ministry of Commerce PRC 14 Hard copy must include both the original copy and the photocopy, as indicated in the table.
- Submit a written request to the Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Office of Chinese Embassy for an official recommendation letter and clearly state:
- Whether the applicant is willing to be considered for the master program if the doctoral program is already full;
- Whether the applicant is willing to be considered for a similar program at other universities if the programs at ISSCAD are already full.
- Other special requests if any.
- Hard copy must include both the original copy and the photocopy, as indicated above.
Accreditation and fully accreditation are not same thing. Accredited online college means of the college has been ready. There are many accredited online colleges which are not fully accredited online colleges. In this case maybe some of the courses are accredited. When some of the courses are accredited of aniline college we can all college as a fully accredited online college. We cannot call it as an online accredited college at all. Because a few program of an online college doesn’t mean that the entire college has been accredited. When you see advertisement about accredited online programs before getting admitted make sure that the online college is fully accredited online colleges. If only that program is accredited it is not a good choice to get admitted in that online college. It is always wise to get admitted into a fully accredited online colleges. because of fully accredited online college means not only the online programs offered by that accredited online colleges has been accredited but also the management and the staff and other facilities has been fully accredited. That is why fully accredited online colleges is better than online colleges that have accredited online programs.