Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarships for International Students
The name of this scholarship, High Potential Scholarships for International students gives us idea about this scholarship. It is offered by Maastricht University for international students. Students who are from countries outside of European Union are target group for this scholarship. The main purpose of this scholarship is to help students with high potential.
Scholarship in: Maastricht University, Netherlands
Scholarship for: Masters program
Number of Scholarship: More than 20
Scholarship for: International Students (outside of European Union)
Benefits of the Scholarship:
High Potential Scholarships for International Students of Maastricht University in Netherlands offers a wide range of benefits for the students. It includes living allowance, insurance, visa cost and tuition fees. The benefits of this scholarship are:
- living expenses (€10,500),
- insurance (€520),
- visa costs (€311), and
- tuition fee (€13,000 or €17,500).
Who Can Apply (eligibility):
Candidates who meet the following criteria can apply for High Potential Scholarships for International Students of Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Must be from a country outside of European Union
- Must have to have visa permit or permanent resident permit in Netherlands
- Candidate must apply for full time masters program
- Candidate must meet the specific admission requirements of Maastricht University.
- Must have not studied in any educational institute of Netherlands
- Max age limit is 35 years old.
Follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship.
- Register for a Master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University
- If you are accepted, you will be given a student ID
- Use that student ID to login into MyUM
- Then fill out, print, sign, and scan the completed application form and submit this together with supporting documents in MyUM
That’s it. This is how you can apply for this scholarship.