KTH One-Year Scholarship
The KTH One-Year Scholarship is available for KTH Master’s program students and the selection is based on academic excellence during the first year of studies
Benefits of the Scholarship
- 2nd year study fees will be waived
Eligibility and Criteria
- The scholarship will be granted primarily on the basis of academic excellence
- KTH One-Year Scholarships will be based on the applicant’s grades of completed courses from the first year at KTH.
- Students admitted to an EIT Master’s program are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to apply
- If no form is found on the link
- Go to financial office of KTH and take a scholarship form
- Then submit it to the office
You are a job holder and not getting enough time to complete master’s degree. It’s a very common scenario in every office. But master’s degree essential for career growth. Here online master’s degree program can be very helpful. An accredited online master’s degree program can be completed while holding a regular job. But one thing must be ensured. That is the online master’s program must have to be an accredited online master’s program. If it is not accredited, then the online master’s program will not be that valuable. So an accredited online master’s degree is mandatory. Now what is the benefit of accredited online master’s program? First of all, an accredited online master’s program doesn’t require to attend the class in person. As a result, students can save time. While holding a job, sometimes huge workload may arise. Students who will enroll in an accredited online master’s program can focus on job and attend the class as per his free time. An accredited online master’s program is always flexible of time and location. That is why more and more students are being enrolled in accredited online masters programs.