KIIT University Scholarship in India
Deadline: September 30
Scholarship in India
Scholarship for Undergraduate / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Postgraduate Scholarship
To apply for scholarship or grants online, scholarshipcare.com is the best website. You will find numerous collection of scholarships and grants here. This website is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants because of several reasons. Scholarshipcare.com not only have regular scholarship information, but also have community scholarship, private scholarship, university organized scholarship and a rich collection of world’s most of the easy scholarships. We understand what students need. They want specific information about the scholarship and step by step application procedure. In scholarshipcare.com, student gets what they want. You will find step by step application process for each scholarship. At the same time, you will regularly scholarship updates based on the deadline. We have a large collection of undergraduate scholarship, master’s degree scholarship and PhD scholarship. No matter what types of scholarship you are looking for, whether Bachelor’s degree scholarship or postgraduate scholarship or PhD scholarship, you will find plenty of scholarship opportunities in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
These scholarships will cover the following:
- Applicants qualifying for the KUISP Half Scholarship program would be paying 50% of the total fee for international students which would cover their boarding and lodging expenses.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- KIIT University India Scholarship Program (KUISP) is applicable only for international applicants.(Except SAARC Countries)
- Applicants should fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the program:
- Applicants with good academic standing in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should have a valid passport.
- Preference will be given to applicants from financially challenged background.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants can apply via email.
- Copies of academic transcripts/mark sheets
- Copy of School leaving Certificate
- Copy of Degree Certificate (if applying for Master Programs)
- Recommendation Letter.
- Proof of English proficiency (if available).
- Copies of certificates of academic honours or awards received (if available)
- Please mail in your applications to alka.misra-at-kiit.ac.in
So, what are top regionally accredited online colleges? It depends on the region. For example, top regionally accredited online colleges of United States of America are not as same as top regionally accredited online colleges of Canada. That means top regionally accredited online colleges varies region to region. When a student wants to get admitted to an online college, he needs to find the top regionally accredited online colleges of the country he wants to study. For example, if a student wants to study in top regionally accredited online colleges of United States, he needs to look at the top regionally accredited online colleges of United States. If someone wants to get admitted in top regionally accredited online colleges of Canada, then he needs to do the same for Canadian top regionally accredited online colleges. Right decision about online colleges depends on the top regionally accredited college list. So while planning to get admitted in an online college, a student should be very careful about the top regionally accredited online colleges.