ITI Scholarships at Universities Worldwide
Scholarship in China /Australia/Canada/Dubai/Denmark/France/Germany/Japan/UK/USA
Scholarship for Master’s Degree / Bachelor Degree Program
China is developing faster than ever. It has become one of the world’s most strong leaders. In order to spread Chinese culture and to gain diversity in education sectors, Chinese Government offers hundreds of scholarship every year. Not only the Chinese Government, but also the universities of China offer a large number of scholarship. That is why higher studies in china is always beneficial. Because scholarship in China is always available. Unlike scholarship in USA or scholarship in UK, getting a scholarship in China is easier. Moreover, education cost in China is not very high. At the same time living cost in China is also affordable for most of the mid-level income family. That’s why higher studies in China is always attractive. And scholarship in China makes it more attractive. In scholarshipin.com, we have gather the top scholarships of China. In scholarshipin.com you will find information about scholarship in China, how to apply for scholarship in China, eligibility of scholarship in China and much more.
ITI International Team for Implantology is inviting applications for ITI Scholarship Programme. These scholarships are awarded to spend a year abroad at one of 26 ITI Scholarship Centers at 22 universities worldwide.
The goals of the ITI Scholarship Program are to help clinicians further their training in implant dentistry and related treatments and to foster international exchange along with professional networking as an enriching educational experience and to help develop future leaders in implant education and the ITI.
The ITI is a worldwide Association of professionals in implant dentistry. The objectives of the ITI are the promotion and dissemination of knowledge about implant dentistry and related fields.
No language certificate is required at the time of application. However, some ITI Scholarship Centers may request a certificate before the start of the Scholarship year.
- Scholarships are awarded to help clinicians further their training in implant dentistry and related treatments
- Scholarships are awarded in implant dentistry and related fields.
Amount of Scholarship:
The ITI supports each ITI Scholar with a stipend equivalent to 30,000 Swiss Francs towards living expenses. The stipend is paid in a predefined currency and is calculated in line with purchasing-power parity.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Below is a list of the main requirements in order to apply for an ITI Scholarship:
- A BDS, DDS or equivalent diploma
- At least two years’ postgraduate training in a dental specialization such as periodontology, oral surgery, prosthodontics or similar. Alternatively, three years of professional clinical experience as a qualified dentist including implant-related experience is acceptable. Postgraduate training must be finished by the time the Scholarship year starts, but applications may be submitted while the applicant is still in training.
- Commitment to teaching and education
- Sound knowledge of the local language of the preferred ITI Scholarship Center
- Language certificates for non-native speakers are required by the beginning of the ITI Scholarship year by certain ITI Scholarship Centers, please see individual ITI Scholarship Centers descriptions on the ITI website. Where no requirement is specified, language certificates for non-native speakers are recommended, but not mandatory.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a BDS, DDS or equivalent diploma.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: No language certificate is required at the time of application. However, some ITI Scholarship Centers may request a certificate before the start of the Scholarship year.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
To successfully complete the online application process, please note the following:
- The letter of intent and the two recommendation letters must be in English
- All documents must be in PDF format
- Make sure you have the email addresses of your two supporters
- Study the list of ITI Scholarship Centers and select two different Centers
List of nationally accredited online colleges is none of the most searched keywords. The reason behind this is the awareness among students about online education degree programs. List of nationally accredited online colleges helps students to choose the right online college. A nationally accredited online college is obviously trustworthy. But the authentic List of nationally accredited online colleges is very rare. Thousands of website make the List of nationally accredited online colleges as they want. As a result students get confused before getting enrolled in any online college. Even there are many online colleges who are not accredited at all. Before getting admitted to an online university or online college, it is a must to do to check the accreditation of the online college. That is why List of nationally accredited online colleges is very important.