ITI Scholarship in Canada
Scholarship in Canada
Deadline 30 June
Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies
Do you want to study abroad? There are thousands of student who leave their countries to study abroad. The question is which country would be the best to study abroad? With many different choice, study in Canada is a very good one. There are numerous reasons behind this. First of all jobs in Canada are very available. And Canada has University of Toronto and several other top universities of the world. If you want to study in Canada, getting a student visa is easier. At the same time you can work in Canada and study. Most attractive thing is scholarship in Canada. Canadian government as well as the universities offer numerous scholarships every year. Scholarship in Canada is easier to get. And scholarship in Canada can totally eliminate the tuition fee. In scholarshipin.com, we have talked about scholarship in Canada. There are hundreds of scholarship in Canada. However, in scholarshipin.com, we have gathered the top scholarships of Canada. If you are looking for scholarship in Canada, scholarshipin.com is the right place. You will find all of the top scholarships of Canada in scholarshipinc.com
ITI International Team for Implantology is inviting applications for ITI Scholarship Programme. These scholarships are awarded to spend a year abroad at one of 26 ITI Scholarship Centers at 22 universities worldwide.
The goals of the ITI Scholarship Program are to help clinicians further their training in implant dentistry and related treatments and to foster international exchange along with professional networking as an enriching educational experience and to help develop future leaders in implant education and the ITI.
The ITI is a worldwide Association of professionals in implant dentistry. The objectives of the ITI are the promotion and dissemination of knowledge about implant dentistry and related fields.
No language certificate is required at the time of application. However, some ITI Scholarship Centers may request a certificate before the start of the Scholarship year.
- Scholarships are awarded to help clinicians further their training in implant dentistry and related treatments
- Scholarships are awarded in implant dentistry and related fields.
Scholarship Award: The ITI supports each ITI Scholar with a stipend equivalent to 30,000 Swiss Francs towards living expenses. The stipend is paid in a predefined currency and is calculated in line with purchasing-power parity.
Number of Scholarships: The ITI awards up to 15 Scholarships each year.
Scholarship can be taken at: 22 Universities Worldwide
Eligibility Criteria: Below is a list of the main requirements in order to apply for an ITI Scholarship:
- A BDS, DDS or equivalent diploma
- At least two years’ postgraduate training in a dental specialization such as periodontology, oral surgery, prosthodontics or similar. Alternatively, three years of professional clinical experience as a qualified dentist including implant-related experience is acceptable. Postgraduate training must be finished by the time the Scholarship year starts, but applications may be submitted while the applicant is still in training.
- Commitment to teaching and education
- Sound knowledge of the local language of the preferred ITI Scholarship Center
- Language certificates for non-native speakers are required by the beginning of the ITI Scholarship year by certain ITI Scholarship Centers, please see individual ITI Scholarship Centers descriptions on the ITI website. Where no requirement is specified, language certificates for non-native speakers are recommended, but not mandatory.
Eligible Nationalities: Students from around the world are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a BDS, DDS or equivalent diploma.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: No language certificate is required at the time of application. However, some ITI Scholarship Centers may request a certificate before the start of the Scholarship year.
Application Procedure: To successfully complete the online application process, please note the following:
- The letter of intent and the two recommendation letters must be in English
- All documents must be in PDF format
- Make sure you have the email addresses of your two supporters
- Study the list of ITI Scholarship Centers and select two different Centers
Online colleges removes the geographical boundaries. However, it doesn’t mean students always need to be overseas students to get admitted in online colleges. Students how live nearby also prefer online colleges to avoid transportation. These types of students look for regional online colleges. Regional online college’s means the online colleges located in a particular region. If you are looking for regional online college in United States that means you are looking for online college in United States. The region in this case in United States. Regional online colleges are geographically separated. Students who want to study in particular geographical location but cannot afford it, by choosing regional online colleges can solve the problem. For example, a student want to study in Canada. Now if he simply search for regional online colleges in Canada and get admitted, his problem will be totally solved.