International Women in USA
Deadline: July 15
Scholarship in USA
Scholarship for Masters Program / Postgraduate Program
Asherah Foundation is offering Second Chance Scholarships for international women in USA. Scholarships are available for pursuing postsecondary education or technical training programme.
The Asherah Foundation, Inc. is the United States 501(3)c organization dedicated to providing Second Chance Scholarships to Women around the World. In its inaugural year, this dynamic organization has developed a dedicated international constituent base.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Amount of Scholarship:
The monetary dollar amount of this award shall be up to (US) $2,500.00 per semester and may be renewable for the next consecutive semester. This award shall be applied to expenses pertaining to a four-year college degree, associate degree, an accredited vocation/training program, or other postsecondary credential for the payment of costs relating to the recipient’s registration costs, tuition and related expenses for books, lab fees, and other classroom supplies and fees required under the recipient’s school curriculum.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The recipient shall be a female who will receive benefits under the Scholarship, subject to the terms and conditions set out below. Recipients shall be chosen by the Foundation based strictly on the following criteria:
- Must be committed to the pursuit of postsecondary education and/or training.
- Must demonstrate financial inability to attain further education/training without the Scholarship.
- Must provide high school transcript, current transcript from current school, or other documentation of educational progress.
- Must demonstrate personal discipline and perseverance.
- Must complete Foundation current essay requirement: “Why This Scholarship Will Give Me A Second Chance,” to be no less than 500 words and no more than 1000 words.
- Must provide two letters of recommendation.
- Must provide two references with contact information included.
- Must have been accepted into an accredited college or university degree program or a vocational or training institution
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.50 (on scale of 4.00) in such postsecondary programs.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applications can be sent via email or by post. Before students mail their application, please verify the following items are completed and enclosed.
- Completed and signed application
- Two letters of recommendation (The writer may mail the letter directly to the address above or may be enclosed with your application)
- Official copy of latest transcript
- Documentation of current financial need
- Photo (optional)
Community college scholarships are easy to get scholarship. Most of the case the requirements of community college scholarships are leadership traits and willingness to work in community. That is why community college scholarships are easy to get. Unlike other scholarships community college scholarships in most of the cases do not require outstanding academic background. Even a good community worker can get community college scholarships if he can proves leadership traits and eagerness to render help for community works. But this is not applicable for all cases. There are many community college scholarships which also takes academic background into consideration. As a result, variations are here too for community college scholarships. To find appropriate community college scholarships visit scholarshipin.com regularly.