International RTP Scholarships at University of Western Australia
Deadline: May 31
Scholarship in Australia
To apply for scholarship or grants online, scholarshipcare.com is the best website. You will find numerous collection of scholarships and grants here. This website is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants because of several reasons. Scholarshipcare.com not only have regular scholarship information, but also have community scholarship, private scholarship, university organized scholarship and a rich collection of world’s most of the easy scholarships. We understand what students need. They want specific information about the scholarship and step by step application procedure. In scholarshipcare.com, student gets what they want. You will find step by step application process for each scholarship. At the same time, you will regularly scholarship updates based on the deadline. We have a large collection of undergraduate scholarship, master’s degree scholarship and PhD scholarship. No matter what types of scholarship you are looking for, whether Bachelor’s degree scholarship or postgraduate scholarship or PhD scholarship, you will find plenty of scholarship opportunities in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Applications are invited for Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctorate by Research at the University of Western Australia. These scholarships are awarded to suitably qualified international students for round 2 for this year.
The purpose of the RTP Scholarship is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to the University and to support Australia’s research effort.
The University of Western Australia is a research-intensive university in Perth, Australia that was established by an act of the Western Australian Parliament in February 1911, and began teaching students for the first time in 1913.
- Scholarships are to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctorate by Research at the University of Western Australia.
- Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Amount of Scholarship:
These scholarships cover International Tuition Fees for up to four (4) years, as well as Overseas Student Health Cover for the award holder and their dependents. Successful applicants may also be awarded an International Postgraduate Living Allowance Scholarship, valued at AUD29,000 per annum.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applications for international postgraduate research scholarships at UWA are rated according to the following criteria: (a) Academic achievement; (b) English language achievement; and (c) Research experience.
- Allocation of scholarships is the outcome of a competitive ranking and selection process in which applications are scored and ranked by Schools, Faculties and the University Scholarships Committee, according to these common criteria and on the basis of evidence provided.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: On the recommendation of the appropriate head of school, students within the following categories will normally be permitted to enrol in a master’s research program, provided that appropriate supervision and other required resources are available:
- Holders of a degree of bachelor with at least upper second class honours from an approved university
- Graduates of UWA (or equivalent) who can satisfy the Board of the Graduate Research School that they have undertaken adequate research preparation since graduation
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): They must have completed or hold
- Bachelor’s degree with 2A honours or better (or an equivalent qualification) from an approved university
- Master’s degree by research from an approved university
English Language Requirement: English is the language of instruction and assessment across The University of Western Australia. Students must meet the English language requirements of the University to be eligible for a place.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applications for a new RTP stipend, allowance or fees offset need to be made directly to a participating university eligible universities web page). Universities are responsible for managing the RTP application, selection and offer process.
MBA degree helps to get a better job. Most of the managerial position requires MBA degree. That is why after completing Bachelor’s degree program, it is wise to attend an MBA program. A bachelor’s degree will help you to get a job. But an MBA degree will help you to thrive in you job. MBA degree can help you getting quick promotion. At the same time, an MBA degree can help you getting higher salary. However, after joining in a job, it becomes difficult for students to attend MBA program. Here online MBA programs can help. When a student attend online MBA program, he can attend online MBA class and does job at the same time. Online MBA degrees are very effective. Especially online MBA degree in Marketing or online MBA degree in accounting is very helpful. If you want a better career, or want to thrive faster in your career, an MBA degree is mandatory. In order to make life easier, online MBA degree is most helpful. So, the choice is yours. MBA degree or online MBA degree, both will have same impact. However, earning an online MBA degree is much easier. And at the same time earning an online MBA degree is cheaper yet more effective.