International Ambassador Scholarships at Salisbury University in USA
Deadline: February 1
Scholarship in USA
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
To apply for scholarship or grants online, scholarshipcare.com is the best website. You will find numerous collection of scholarships and grants here. This website is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants because of several reasons. Scholarshipcare.com not only have regular scholarship information, but also have community scholarship, private scholarship, university organized scholarship and a rich collection of world’s most of the easy scholarships. We understand what students need. They want specific information about the scholarship and step by step application procedure. In scholarshipcare.com, student gets what they want. You will find step by step application process for each scholarship. At the same time, you will regularly scholarship updates based on the deadline. We have a large collection of undergraduate scholarship, master’s degree scholarship and PhD scholarship. No matter what types of scholarship you are looking for, whether Bachelor’s degree scholarship or postgraduate scholarship or PhD scholarship, you will find plenty of scholarship opportunities in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
The scholarship is valued at the US $9,040 per academic year.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
To be eligible, the student must enrol as a full-time degree seeking student. Students must complete 20 hours of service per semester and earn a cumulative GPA of 3.0 for the scholarship to be renewed.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: International students who have graduated or will graduate from secondary/high school and have not earned credits at a post-secondary institution (college or university) should apply as a freshman student.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement:
English proficiency can be demonstrated by submitting/completing ONE of the following official scores/programs:
- Completion of Salisbury University’s English Language Institute or another approved English Language partner of Salisbury University.
- TOEFL (Salisbury Code: 5403): 79 iBT or higher; 550 pBT or higher
- IELTS: 6.5 or higher overall band score (5.5 minimum in each band). Have scores sent to “Salisbury University, Office of International Recruitment and Admissions?
- SAT (Salisbury Code: 5403): SAT Critical Reading (old) – 420
- ACT (Salisbury Code: 1716): English Section Only – 21
- British Ordinary Level English Language Exam (GCE/GCSE/IGCSE): Grade of A, B or C in First-Language English. Submit original or certified true copy of certificate
- EIKEN: pre – 1 level
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
- Apply Online: Salisbury University accepts the Common Application OR the CollegeNet Application.
- Official Transcripts, Diploma, Mark sheets: Original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates from all secondary and post-secondary schools attended are required. Documents should be uploaded to the Common Application or CollegeNet Application.
- Proof of English Proficiency: Salisbury requires all international applicants from a non-English speaking country to submit proof of English proficiency.
There are hundreds of meritorious students. Financial aid for college is very helpful to them. Just because of poverty thousands of brilliant minds stop studying and start doing working. Financial aid for college can help this is students to continue their education. But managing a financial aid for college is not always very easy. In most of the case managing a financial aid for colleges very difficult. Because of extensive number of application most of the times college administration fall in trouble to provide financial aid for college to everyone. There is also limitation informed for financial aid for college. As a result very feel number of students get financial aid for college. Sometimes the financial aid for college the get is not adequate to support their educational necessary full way. That’s why even after getting financial aid for college this top education and join in job. Government should allocate more formed for financial aid for college.