IESEG MSc Scholarships in Fashion Management
Deadline: May 30
Scholarship in France
The IESEG School of Management is offering MSc Scholarships in Fashion Management. These scholarships are available for the applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the scholarships is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership
IÉSEG School of Management is a post-bac business school in France. This business school is a member of the University Catholique de Lille, the largest private university in France in terms of student population and endowment.
- Scholarship is available to pursue MSc programme.
- Scholarship is awarded in the field of Fashion Management.
Amount of Scholarship:
IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition waiver from 10% to 50% for students who meet the various criteria for each case. No separate application is needed. Decisions will be made during admission commission and released along with admission decision.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Master of Science in Fashion Management caters to students who already hold a Bachelor’s degree in any field. We encourage students from a wide range of academic backgrounds who show strong potential and interest in the fashion business world to join us.
- The program is open to candidates with an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with strong academic performance and a good command of English (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 800, Cambridge Exam). Students with 6.0 IELTS may also be eligible for admission after successful interview with our overseas offices. Native English speakers or students who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program. A GMAT score is optional, not mandatory.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: The Master of Science in Fashion Management caters to students who already hold a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
English Language Requirements: No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program. A GMAT score is optional, not mandatory.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants can apply through the online processor.