IEEE Computer Society Cyber Security Scholarships in Australia
Deadline: December 31
Scholarship in Australia
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
Higher studies in Australia? Is it a good choice? Every day, thousands of students ask the same question. Which country should they go to get higher education? Higher education in Australia is definitely a good choice. And there are lots of opportunities of scholarship in Australia. Every year hundreds of students get scholarship in Australia. Australia has numerous universities which are within top 500 position in world ranking. At the same time environment in Australia is very student friendly. A report shows that in Australia students from different nations don’t face any kind of racism. That is another bright side of higher studies and scholarship in Australia. However, the education cost in Australia is high. In scholarshipin.com, we have gathered the top scholarships offered in Australia to help students with the tuition fee. In this section of scholarshipin.com there are more than 50 top scholarships of Australia has been highlighted. If you are looking for scholarship in Australia, then you are at the right place. Scholarshipin.com has made scholarship in Australia search easier for the students. Although we didn’t cover all of the scholarships of Australia, we focused on the top scholarships of Australia only.
The Edith Cowan University is inviting applications for IEEE Computer Society Cyber Security Scholarships. Scholarships are available for students intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Science (Cyber Security) or Master of Cyber Security at ECU.
ECU offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and we have a vibrant research culture. ECU is a leader in developing alternative entry pathways to higher education.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of Cyber Security.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship provides a 20% discount on your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be an international student intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Science (Cyber Security) or Master of Cyber Security at ECU, or be a domestic fee paying student intending to enrol in the Master of Cyber Security;
- Meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course;
- Not have a pending course application with ECU or be enrolled in the course at ECU; and
- Commence your course within four months of being granted pre-approval for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have achieved the minimum score on a relevant Certification from the IEEE Computer Society;
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
- Email your IEEE certificate to studyecu-ay-ecu.edu.au
- You will then be contacted to provide accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions on how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.