Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for International Students
Deadline: 1 October
Scholarship in USA
Scholarship for Postgraduate Program
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for experienced professionals interested in strengthening their leadership skills through a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about issues of common concern in the U.S. and Fellows’ home countries.
Amount of Scholarship:
Approximately 200 Fellowships are awarded annually.
Citizens of eligible countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and Western Hemisphere.
The Fellowship provides for:
• Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
• Pre-academic English language training, if required;
• A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
• Accident and sickness coverage;
• A book allowance;
• A one-time computer subsidy;
• Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events);
• A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The applicant must have:
• An undergraduate (first university) degree,
• A minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience
• Limited or no prior experience in the United States,
• Demonstrated leadership qualities,
• A record of public service in the community, and
• English language ability
Please contact the U.S. Embassy, Public Affairs Section or Fulbright Commission in your country of residence to learn about possible specific program requirements (link found below).
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Application deadlines vary by country but falls around May to September each year. The nominating U.S. Embassy or Binational Fulbright Commission will advise you of its internal deadline for receiving applications. Embassies and Commissions must submit their nominations to the Institute of International Education office in Washington, DC by 1 October.
Please contact the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy or Bi-national Fulbright Commission in your country for more information about application procedures.
It is important to read the FAQs and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://humphreyfellowship.org/
Sometimes scholarships for online college students become essential. Many students got admitted into online colleges and fail to continue because of the tuition fee that they cannot manage. In this case is scholarships for online college students is the only way. That is why a large number of students apply for scholarships for online college students. Because of low admission cost hundreds of the students get admitted into online College degree. But the tuition fees of these online colleges are not low. As a result student feels they need scholarship for online college. Scholarships for online college’s students irregularly offered by online colleges. The online college administrations. Also know the necessity of scholarship for online college students. Where is why they come up with many different scholarships for online college students? But most of this is scholarships for online college students are for already admitted students. So do not dream of getting a scholarship and then get admitted to online college. You better get Admit to online college and then look for scholarship for online college students.