How to Apply for University of Westminster Full International Scholarships for Undergraduate Program
Follow the steps to successfully complete the a application process:
Before reading this section, please make sure you have read our Before you apply page.
University of Westminster Scholarship Application process at a glance:
|Application method||Application form||Application deadline|
|Postgraduate students (full-time)*||By post||Postgraduate scholarship application form for Jan 2018 entry (Word doc.)||13 October|
*Please note that all scholarship applications are open to new students only. If you are a current student at the University of Westminster, unfortunately, you are not eligible to apply.
International undergraduate and postgraduate applicants
Applying by post
International undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship applicants must send their application to us by post. Due to the volume of applications we receive we cannot accept any applications via email.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is received before the deadline date. Due to our very tight timescales we cannot accept applications which are received late or with a postmark of the deadline date.
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application. If you require proof of delivery, please use a delivery or courier service which allows you to track your package and verify receipt.
All scholarship applications are screened to ensure the basic eligibility criteria for the scholarships selected have been met. If we find that you do not meet the requirements you will be informed via email. Please note applications that do meet the criteria for our scholarships will be assessed and shortlisted once the application deadline for the relevant scholarship intake has passed.
Please take account the following when making your application (further application advice can be found on our frequently asked questions page):
- Your application must be typed, not handwritten.
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Make sure you provide all required supporting documentation the (the list of required documentation is outlined on before you apply page and on the application form itself). Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation. Please do not send original documents, as we cannot return these.
- International undergraduate and postgraduate students can only apply for one type of scholarship (i.e. Full Scholarship, Full Fee, and Half/Part Fee award) – please do not tick more than one box on the application form.
- Spend time on your application. You are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world so spend as much time as necessary creating a polished, professional and persuasive application.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application. We ask you to answer questions concisely for a reason.
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors.
- Make a complete copy of the application before you send it.
Are you interested in online learning courses? Online learning courses are also known as distance education. Because in online learning courses students learn from distance using computers and internet connections. There are many reputed distance learning colleges. Students who can’t afford to pay or relocate their houses near internationally accredited online universities or colleges, they get enroll in online programs. Most of the accredited online universities are in United States. And that is why students search about scholarship in usa. If someone can manage scholarship in usa for an online education program, he can’t be more lucky. Because it is more than a scholarship. He will be able to attend online classes of accredited online universities of United States which scholarhsip in usa.