How to Apply for National Scholarship Program
Follow the step by step procedure described below to apply for this scholarhsip.
- First download the application form. Click on the link to download the application form : Download Application Form
- Now fill up the form and download the next part of the form. Download Next Part
- Now answer all the questions provided in Part B.
- All answers must be printed legibly in black ink, typed or
computer-printed. Only one side of each page should be
used, and lines should be single-spaced. Please label each
answer (e.g. Part B, Part C) and put your name at the top
of each page. Limits with respect to the number of words
must be followed.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your application is
complete. All parts of the application must be post marked
November 7, 2014 and submitted to:
National Scholarship Program
University of Toronto
172 St. George Street
Toronto, Ontario M5R 0A3
- Please submit a transcript of your complete high school
record to date, including final results for the 2013-2014
academic year. The deadline to submit your transcript is
November 7, 2014 (post marked).
- Please ensure that a reference letter in support of your
This is how to apply for this scholarhsip.