HEC SLIIT Undergraduate Scholarship in Pakistan
Deadline: July 7
Scholarship in Pakistan
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Program
To apply for scholarship or grants online, scholarshipcare.com is the best website. You will find numerous collection of scholarships and grants here. This website is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants because of several reasons. Scholarshipcare.com not only have regular scholarship information, but also have community scholarship, private scholarship, university organized scholarship and a rich collection of world’s most of the easy scholarships. We understand what students need. They want specific information about the scholarship and step by step application procedure. In scholarshipcare.com, student gets what they want. You will find step by step application process for each scholarship. At the same time, you will regularly scholarship updates based on the deadline. We have a large collection of undergraduate scholarship, master’s degree scholarship and PhD scholarship. No matter what types of scholarship you are looking for, whether Bachelor’s degree scholarship or postgraduate scholarship or PhD scholarship, you will find plenty of scholarship opportunities in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
Exemption from the payment of full tuition fee.
- The scholarship will not cover cost of meals, travelling, visa renewal (Annual), accommodation and all other personal expenses and shall be borne by the student.
- SLIIT offers limited residential facilities for female students within the campus at Malabe.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be a citizen of Pakistan / AJ&K. A citizen of another country having dual citizenship is not eligible to apply.
- Applicants are advised to attach the original letter with HSSC obtained from the Board of Examinations to prove that his/her educational qualifications are equivalent to the G.C.E. (A/L) Examination or qualifications required for admission to a university in any Pakistan university to follow a bachelor’s degree.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of Pakistan / AJ&K are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. A citizen of another country having dual citizenship is not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applications should be sent via post and also via e-mail. Late or incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- For O & A level certificates, IBBC equivalence is mandatory. Further, Matric & FSc. Certificates must also be certified by respective board or school as equivalent to O & A level.
- For professional degrees, like Engineering etc. the recognition status of host foreign universities must be verified from the website of respective professional bodies like Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) etc.
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Certified copies of the academic transcripts of G.C.E A/L and G.C.E O/L or their IBCC equivalents (Intermediate & Matric Certificates & Transcripts).
- Certified copy of the data page of applicant’s passport. The validity of the passport shall remain at least for 1 year after arrival to Sri Lanka.
- Medical Certificate.
- Police Report / Character Certificate