Scholarship in UK /France / Germany / China/ Australia / Austria/ New Zealand
Scholarship for PhD Program
Full name of this scholarship is HEC MS Mhil Leading to PhD Scholarship. This scholarship is offered in Austria, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Turkey, New Zealand and other countries identified by HEC.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
- Candidates must have minimum Eighteen years of education (i.e. MS / ME/ MPhil)
- Maximum two second divisions throughout the academic career
- Maximum age limit 40 years old
- The candidates will have to obtain 50 or above marks in the HEC aptitude/scholarship test.
- The candidates who are already availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
- HEC will be provided with the application form.
- Attested photocopy of domicile and CNIC
- Statement of Purpose (One Page)
- Research Proposal based on indigenous issues.
- NOC from the employer for in-service candidates (only for Government employees).
- Original online Deposit slip of Rs. 200/- (non-refundable) in favor of the Director General Finance, Higher
Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad on account number 0112-00500119-01, HBL Aabpara Branch
Islamabad as processing fee (Bank Draft is not acceptable)
Official Web page –
To apply for this scholarship, please visit the official web-page of the scholarship – Official Web-Page
Non accredited online colleges are very dangerous. A student who will graduate from non-accredited online colleges are more likely to get less value in the market. Even in some case graduates from non-accredited online colleges are not considered as graduate at all. The education curriculum of non-accredited online colleges is not observed by any organization. Non accredited online college’s means there is no one behind the college who is actually monitoring the quality of the college. As a result, most of the time non accredited online colleges produces poor quality graduate. In job market, most of the HR will not accept application of candidates graduated from non-accredited online colleges. So before starting education in online platform, students should check whether the online college is accredited online college or non-accredited online colleges. List of nationally accredited online colleges are the standard to measure the quality of online colleges. There are many accreditation lists of online colleges. But they are not nationally verified. List of nationally accredited online colleges means the list have been verified by the government. Once we get the list of nationally accredited online colleges, we can be assured of the quality of those online colleges. For example, an online college which name is not on the list of nationally accredited online colleges are not reliable. These online colleges can come up with their own accreditation list. But most of the time accreditation lists published by the online colleges personally are manipulated. In order to ensure the quality of online colleges, different nations have different accreditation organization. These accreditation organizations take different types of measurement to create the list of the nationally accredited online colleges. The national accreditation institutes are not biased to any particular online college. As a result the list nationally accredited online colleges prepared by national accreditation institute are reliable.