Quantum Engineering Scholarship in France
Deadline: October 5
Scholarship in France
Scholarship for PhD Program
Applications are invited for Grenoble Quantum Engineering (GreQue) Doctoral Scholarship program in France.
The QuEnG doctoral program is funded by the Idex-UGA and aims to foster a pluridisciplinary ecosystem for quantum technologies. It will provide the laureates with a double training involving fundamental research in top-level laboratories and strong industrial exposure through internships within our network of industrial partners.
- Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral programme.
Amount of Scholarship:
The salary is 1758 €/month before tax for 3 years. From 1769 euros/month (without teaching) to 2100 euros/month (with teaching) before taxes, with additional research grants ranging from 5 k€ to 40 k€.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants have to meet the following main criteria:
- Outstanding or Excellent Master’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Capacity or good previous knowledge in Quantum Computing, Quantum Technology, Philosophy or Sociology of Science, Mathematics
- Outstanding references
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have outstanding or excellent Master’s degree or equivalent qualification.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Follow the steps below to apply:
- You must have found a PhD project that will be supported and supervised by one (or more) researcher(s) based in one of the following laboratories: Institut Néel, INAC, LPMMC, LNCMI, LIG and Institut Fourier
- Download the PhD program application form
- With the help of your thesis supervisor, you must fill in this application form with all requested details
- You must contact us at greque-at-neel.cnrs.frin order to inform us of your intention to apply to the PhD program. We will make sure your application matches the program requirements.
- Save as PDF each document: Application form / CV / exam results / diplomas….
- Merge all these PDFs into ONE single.PDF file
- Send by email this that final PDF file to greque-at-neel.cnrs.before 2017, October 5, 11:59 am (Paris time).
- You must request (at least) two recommendation letters based on the template included at the end of the application form (section F). These letters must be sent by your referee himself/herself directly to greque-at-neel.cnrs.fr before 2017, October 5, 11.59 am (Paris time).
- Selected students will receive convocation for the interview and instructions to prepare their travel and stay in Grenoble. All travel/accommodation expenses will be covered by LANEF for 3 days/2 nights. This will provide enough time to each applicant to visit their hosting laboratory and to finalize their oral presentation together with their future thesis supervisor. Non-selected applicants will receive a short feedback report within 2 weeks.
What is the best online Masters programs in education? Whenever a student want to get admitted in an online Master’s program in education asks this question. But it is very difficult to answer. There are several factors behind the answer that determines which is the best online Master’s program in education. The first factor is the demand of the Master’s program that and student is interested in in the market and the job opportunity of a graduate from that particular online Master’s program. The second factor is whether the online Master’s program is suitable to be taught over online. Some people will say the best online Master’s program in education is the one that has very high market demand. Some people will focus on the quality of the online Master’s program in education. If the online Master’s program is suitable to be offered through online education system then they will consider it as the best online Master’s program in education. So which online Master’s program is the best online Master’s program in education? The answer is never a straightforward answer.