Ruhr-University Scholarship in Germany
Deadline: October 16
Scholarship in Germany
Master’s Degree Scholarship
Applications are invited for Graduation Grants for International Students at The Ruhr-University Bochum in Germany. These scholarships are amounting to 400€ monthly within a period of four months.
The Ruhr-University Bochum is one of the largest universities in Germany and part of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the most important German research funding organization. Ruhr-University is financed and administered by the state of North Rhine-Westphalia. Currently, 42,718 students are enrolled, and the university employs around 5,600 staff (411 of which are professors), making it one of the ten largest universities in Germany (as of 2014).
The language of teaching at Ruhr-Universität Bochum is German. However, we also offer select international degree programs which are taught in English. These international degree programs set their own language requirements and have a separate application procedure.
- Grants are available to pursue Graduate programme.
- Grants are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Amount of Scholarship:
The scholarships are amounting to 400€ monthly within a period of four months.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The scholarships are offered to international students who:
- Are studying at RUB and graduated from a foreign school and/or completed their first university degree abroad.
- Are close to their final degree (Bachelor; Master; State Examination or equivalent degree), thus plan their graduation within the winter term 2017/18.
- Affected good to very good performances during their studies.
- Are reliant on financial support during their final phase of the study.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants are close to their final degree (Bachelor; Master; State Examination or equivalent degree), thus plan their graduation within the winter term 2017/18.
English Language Requirements: The language of teaching at Ruhr-Universität Bochum is German. However, we also offer select international degree programs which are taught in English. These international degree programs set their own language requirements and have a separate application procedure.
In order to be able to study successfully in a German degree program, a high standard of German language skills is required and a certificate from one of the following examinations can provide proof of this:
- TestDaFwith the grades 4 x 4 or 16 points
- DSH examination(level 2 or 3)
- ZOP examination, KDS, GDSor Certificate C2: GDS of the Goethe-Institut
- German language diploma – DSD – II
- ÖSD language diploma – C1
- Certificatetelc Deutsch C1 Hochschule
- A completed degree program in German Studies or Philology
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
It is not required to submit the application in person. You can only submit your application online.
Please fill the following online-survey precisely and carefully: Registration for a graduation grant
After filling the online-survey (Step 1) the following documents have to be sent as a single pdf-file via Email to Joana Dewender within the application deadline:
- Certificate of enrollment for the winter term 2017/18
- Copy of residence permit (for non-EU-students)
- Transcript of Records
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- University lecturer’s letter of recommendation (by request, this letter may be sent directly to Joana Dewender by the lecturer)
- Optional: certificate about social commitment at RUB (may be advantageous though it is not a requirement)
There are hundreds of accredited online bachelor degree programs. A student can choose the online bachelor degree program he wants to study. However, when a student is looking forward to getting admitted in online education degree program, he must keep in mind that there is a huge difference between online bachelor’s degree program and accredited online bachelor’s degree program. Accredited online bachelor’s degree programs means education program which has been accredited by accreditation institutions. An accredited online bachelor’s degree program must be in the list of nationally accredited online colleges. So check whether the accredited online bachelor’s degree program you have chosen in the national accreditation list of not. If everything is ok, you can start your accredited online bachelor’s degree programs. Another thing to check while choosing an accredited online bachelor’s degree program. Accredited online bachelors degree programs those offer money back guarantees, only get admitted into those. Because after paying a huge amount of tuition fee, you may not like the accredited online bachelor’s degree program you will have enrolled.